Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chocolate Easter ducks are racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Given that its a UK store...they should have called the white duck "Fury" and the dark duck "AJ".

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
      The ones who should be offended are Christians but whatever. I don't eat chocolate anyway so jokes on those who do eat that sugar filled rubbish.

Imma let you finish but Jesus is the only reason to celebrate Easter imo. Emulating the bravery and badassness of a man who chased out the money lenders from the snyagogues with a whip is what you should be teaching your sons.
      I flip stalls over in markets because Jesus did.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        What do bunnies have to do with Easter? Holidays are all commercialized and completely distorted from their original meaning.
        Fertility, rebirth, spring time. Carried over from our European ancestors pagan past.

Comment

Thread is funny. Isn't this another example of race hysterics the British claim never happen in the UK? A country where the police turned a blind eye to young girls being raped so they wouldn't be called racists?

Comment

People, here, complaining have never seen the doll test. Kids are paying attention and internalizing all these nonsense. Whomever did this knew what they were doing, but just too stupid in thinking, in this day and age, they would get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
              Thread is funny. Isn't this another example of race hysterics the British claim never happen in the UK? A country where the police turned a blind eye to young girls being raped so they wouldn't be called racists?
              According to a certain poster, the UK's freedom of speech is 15 times better than the USA's freedom of speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                I flip stalls over in markets because Jesus did.
                But do you walk on water?

Comment

Yeah, because kids relate to fúcking ducks.

"Look Ma, the duck is brown like me!" Like whaaa?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    For adults, yes. For a kid who sees characters as things they identify with, it's a different situation. Even if it's a candy, kids are paying attention to the traits of these characters because that's how they learn about the world. Same as when they watch TV, etc.
                    That's why Disney will never release " Song of the South" in DVD in America. That's why those old Looney Toons cartoons are also banned. Bugs Bunny used to be crazy racist. For adults fine but cartoons tend to always be watched by kids. South Park ment for adults watched by kids, same thing with Bevis and Butthead

I totally agree.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                      Christmas is the worst of them all.

Comment

Working...
                      X