View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 12:56 PM #10
Interim Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
coufsax has a reputation beyond reputecoufsax has a reputation beyond reputecoufsax has a reputation beyond reputecoufsax has a reputation beyond reputecoufsax has a reputation beyond reputecoufsax has a reputation beyond reputecoufsax has a reputation beyond reputecoufsax has a reputation beyond reputecoufsax has a reputation beyond reputecoufsax has a reputation beyond reputecoufsax has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61,356,868,505,413.02
Total Points: 61,356,868,573,550.06
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ИATAS206 View Post
"disgrace" is very harsh, man.

It was his first pro defeat. Emotions run high. Not everyone can be expected to be the most perfectly professional at all times. I'm sure it was devastating for him to lose, especially in front of his own people and he wanted nothing more than to continue on.
Your right he was caught in the adrenaline of the moment but why blame the ref? He didn't lose cause of the ref it was HIS fault. I told my gf juanma was gonna lose to Salido after seeing the fights against Guerrero and Gamboa and he did.
coufsax is offline   Reply With Quote