View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 12:51 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
JmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,072,982,017,634,909.00
Total Points: 4,072,991,909,660,340.50
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil For the good laugh! - codey Go far. - FeFist Para celebrar la victoria - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JmH Reborn Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by coufsax View Post
I haven't seen anyone mention this but the way he behave after the defeat was horrible. The guy looked like he wanted to fight the ref or something I mean, come on, you get exposed for your ****ty defense, wide shots and lazy jab and you are going to fight the ref??? He saved you from being humiliated even worst. I hope Salido KTFO this clown again he doesn't deserve any credit at least lose with dignity and come back stronger.

Stop blaming the ref he called him a mother****er and a bastard COME ON MAN ACT LIKE A PRO.
To be fair, despite me not being a JuanMa fan. He was still swinging, and as a champion, still deserved the benefit of the doubt. He was in worst trouble with Mtwaga and still fought.

The stoppage was stupid, and if I was JuanMa, I'd be upset as well. There is alot riding on JuanMa and Gamboa to continue to keep winning, and a suspect stoppage can be infuriating.
JmH Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote