No announcement yet.

The USA is the modern day Sodom and Gomorrah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
    It’s a part of every culture all over the world. Be accepting of those that are different from yourself.
    so i should accept child molesters as well?

Comment

We are not talking about child molesters now are we?

These are people who want to be able to lead their lives without discrimination.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
        We are not talking about child molesters now are we?

These are people who want to be able to lead their lives without discrimination.
        people who wanna sleep with kids feel the same way

Comment

Ignorant comment. Only you are talking about sleeping with children.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            Your book tells you not to drink alcohol. Do you drink alcohol?
            That's how you know most people spouting that their beliefs are religiously natured are full of it. The way they decide to ignore some religiously dictated beliefs in favor of others tells you it's a personal belief, and they just use the book to defend their personal belief when it's convenient.

Comment

u just know larry copied this from somewhere else lmao

Comment

I would state it as the culture gap in this country is enormous and is getting bigger. This is the post Christian world is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  Nothing is new under the sun, Larry. The "book" didn't speak of the USA, but as you stated, "Sodom and Gomorrah". This is no proof of god, but just the similarity amongst generations as they come and go.
                  You obviuosly have never tried to understood the Bible or Science

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                    You obviuosly have never tried to understood the Bible or Science
                    Please, was it meant as something to be understood or it was pretty straight forward? Please, explain to me what i need to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      Please, was it meant as something to be understood or it was pretty straight forward? Please, explain to me what i need to understand.
                      As for science Romans 1:20
                      For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse

As for Sodom Luke 17:26-30 26 “Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all. 28 “It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. 29 But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 “It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed.

And just because something ain't new doesnt mean it wont happen again

Comment

Working...
                      X