Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going to take a break from the lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank God she's back...we need more women posters in here. Just for ****es and grins.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      What happened, they run you out of NSB already?
      Don't lie Dempsey, you missed me

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Thank God she's back...we need more women posters in here. Just for ****es and grins.
        lol u think its a women? its sup/shaolin/meatsauce/the 20 other alts.

just not as funny, bring back shaolin
        Hectari needs to be put in his place about his GI joe once and for all!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          Don't lie Dempsey, you missed me
          With every bullet so far...

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
            shame, are one of the best posters in the lounge. unfortunately this is the theme for the forum, a lot of the best posters are being driven out by the racists and trolls.
            U sir have awoken suspicions sir. You are officially or my Alt watch. U been speaking on his/their behalf now awhile. This Slobberts guy is clearly an Alt troll.

U are clearly an Alt. I thought u were that f@g Vlad but u might be part of the Shaolin Sword, Sup, Siablo, etc... Pantheon of online personalities.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
              U sir have awoken suspicions sir. You are officially or my Alt watch. U been speaking on his/their behalf now awhile. This Slobberts guy is clearly an Alt troll.

U are clearly an Alt. I thought u were that f@g Vlad but u might be part of the Shaolin Sword, Sup, Siablo, etc... Pantheon of online personalities.
              nah im not an alt. when i look in the mirror theres an honest man staring back at me, staring safe in the knowledge that he only uses one account

Comment

Working...
              X