No announcement yet.

Altered Carbon is one hell of a ****ing show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altered Carbon is one hell of a ****ing show

Growing up reading books and playing games about fantastical, mind bending, conciousness skewing worlds deep into the future, while tripping on psychadelics, I've been waiting for a show like this.

Altered carbon is a beautiful artistic, heavy, intense, deep, imaginative and cerebral mind**** exploring the deepest rabbit holes of perception.

I would post the trailer but the trailer is garbage compared to the actual show.

Is that on a cable network or one of those Netflix type shows?

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      Is that on a cable network or one of those Netflix type shows?
      netflix I believe.

me I have a hate and love with netflix orginals

the majority seem like some knockoff c level script that netflix said fuck it lets turn that into a move or show. BUt they have some gems which atm I couldnt name you one but I know they had some.

Comment

This has been out in netflix for a few months already. Ive seen this like 2 months ago. You need to step up your sci-fi viewing son lol

Comment

Unfortunately I watched the whole first season. Thought it was trash. Guy at work hyped it up, needless to say I was disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            Growing up reading books and playing games about fantastical, mind bending, conciousness skewing worlds deep into the future, while tripping on psychadelics, I've been waiting for a show like this.

Altered carbon is a beautiful artistic, heavy, intense, deep, imaginative and cerebral mind**** exploring the deepest rabbit holes of perception.

I would post the trailer but the trailer is garbage compared to the actual show.
            The little Mexican cop...:wank:

Comment

I liked it at the beginning how it was going,

then it got too deep super twisted story, dont want to give spoilers

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                I liked it at the beginning how it was going,

then it got too deep super twisted story, dont want to give spoilers
                That's how i like it. Watch it high lol

Comment

Didn’t you say you were leaving the site? Wtf is with you dumb phaggots begging for attention

Comment

Watch The Expanse instead. Great plot, very good acting, super CGI.

Best sci-fi since Babylon 5.

I did watch the first 3 episodes of Altered Carbon. It had potential but lost its way.

Comment

Working...
                    X