Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Knocks Matthysse Out in Seventh For WBA Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who in their right mindset nd didn’t know Pac was gonna win by ko? I called it. I knew he was gonna win

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      Great performance against an opponent who I viewed was too dangerous at this stage in his career. Fights like these prove that Pacquiao's IQ has always been underrated.
      Took the words right out of my mouth. The dude has always been a phenomenal boxer, but his recklessness made it seem otherwise. He still clearly has something left. I'm very interested to see who he fights next

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        ****, lucas needs to retire. and that's it
        Definitely

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          tooled? floyd couldn't do anything but graze him while pac landed flush. it would be a ko win this time for pac instead of getting robbed since he was injured and had to pot shot and outbox floyd the first time who was hesitant to engage cause of pacs speed and power. just different levels really.
          Lol @ robbed.

Even Roach admits they lost that fight.

Enjoy this win over a shot Matthysse but don't go full ******. Then again look who I'm talking to.
          Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 07-14-2018, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
            Pacquiao just took Matthysse sould away... forever...
            Oh please, he had no soul entering the ring.

Comment

• Lol Manny was on the hunt. He looked good!

Comment

• Matty has to hang it up. Garcia beat the fighter out of him and he just doesn't want to or cant take the punishment anymore. Respect Manny, dude was born to fight

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  did Matthysse even train for this fight? wtf was that?
                  It was a old ATG vs a old B type fighter that only has power...

Comment

• I knew Matthysse was ready to go...Manny was on the money all night!

Comment

• Masterclass from the old dog of the divison pacquiao, pacquiao has a great chance at dethroning inactive coming off injuries keith thurman for the super wba and then fighting khan. I also see him beating garcia/porter but would struggle with crawford

Comment

Working...
                      X