Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Resume? Thurman or GGG...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman clearly has the better resume. Porter and Danny are signature wins, then you've got other good wins like Chaves, Collazo, Guerrero etc.

Both guys are without doubt top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
      Lmao, no he fukin didn't.
      Punches are too fast for your slow eyes huh.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
        I don't rate dsg all too high but I actually think he should be somewhere around the bottom of the 10 p4p list. I can see him going up to 154 and beating all the belt holder and be at least 50/50 with Lara
        A lot of people aren't/weren't sold on DSG but he was unified at 140 & held the WBC at 147. It's a good scalp over a unbeaten opponent despite DSGs perceived shortcomings.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
          A lot of people aren't/weren't sold on DSG but he was unified at 140 & held the WBC at 147. It's a good scalp over a unbeaten opponent despite DSGs perceived shortcomings.
          Beating a guy who literally lost to a cab driver his next fight for a vacant title is the definition of a paper champ. It's impossible to even say he beat a top 10 guy at ww

Comment

Originally posted by squ□redcircle34 View Post
            pretty easy, thurman has two wins over prime top fighters in his division! one of them could get in the hof while ggg doesn't have a win over a prime top fighter except maybe jacobs which was imo a draw or a 1 point jacobs win!

It's funny ggg gestures to oscar as if he's a bi+ch in the post fight conference but oscar has him pound for pound number 1!
            lmaooooooooo lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

I can't see any logical way Thurman isn't on the list.

He has to be Top 10, ATLEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                lmaooooooooo lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
                This is why people barely take you seriously! Out of anyone on ggg's resume who has a chance to be in The HOF or will get in the HOF?hm..whats that? *cricket sounds*

Thurman has a win over a prime undefeated Danny Garcia who cleaned out 140 that had legit competition!

Garcia has one of the best resume in boxing along with being a 2 division champ!

Is any of Golovkin's opponents he beat has credibility like Danny Garcia? Hm?..

Golovkin waited in a dead division for a money fight against smaller fighters and even fought a welterweight at the full division limit ,yet your such a casual that you have to defend Gennady as if he's so different from any other fighter when it comes to boxing business!

Anyone with any boxing knowledge and no fanboying knows Thurman wins this in a sweep, Garcia by himself is better than anyone ggg's resume!

Don't you dare mention Canelo, that sh!+ was a draw idc what you think!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  I think the problem is Thurman's inactivity. Fighting only once per year he barely keeps himself eligible for P4P status, regardless of titles. In terms of wins and quality of opposition I'd rank them about even.
                  T.B.E. fought once a year so your excuse don't work. lil g lost to Jacobs & Nelo plus struggled with a welterweight. This **** aint even close. Thurman by a landslide.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    T.B.E. fought once a year so your excuse don't work. lil g lost to Jacobs & Nelo plus struggled with a welterweight. This **** aint even close. Thurman by a landslide.
                    Quit slurping. You're a delusional fan boy. Anyone looking at this objectively agrees it's close.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Quit slurping. You're a delusional fan boy. Anyone looking at this objectively agrees it's close.
                      Cut it out, you know you just bias....

Comment

Working...
                      X