Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB PICK EM 2020 #11 AND #12 (14th AND 15th FEBRUARY)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    I didn't get what your post meant at 1st,but I think it means you verified I didn't change it after the fact. In actuality I never even changed my pick for the Garcia fight other than changing my mind a few times of which fight I wanted to use the multiplier on,I finally switched it back to the Garcia fight at the last minute & I was still considering switching it back to plant fight when I noticed the fight was somehow already over Wilder style,& I decided to not touch my pick because I didn't want anyone to think I was trying to cheat. But you're right my last update mustve been right before they entered the ring,thats some lucky sht
    Yeah, that's exactly what I was getting at. One of the other CREW guys is going to be inputting the results this weekend and I was just letting him know I'd checked and the last edit was pre-fight. Ideally we should have someone to timestamp the start of the fight on the Pick Em thread and if I'm staying up I'll do it myself but more often than not I don't stay up til 4 or 5 in the a.m UK time any more unless it's a real big fight. Means I sometimes have to cross check with other threads to establish exactly when a fight started.

You definitely did the right thing not touching it though and if you do change your mind on a later fight included on the same pick - like say on the Plant fight - the thing to do would be to make a new post for it.
    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 02-15-2020, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
      Just to verify for HeadBodyX3 who's doing the update this week that the edit to this pick was on time based on comparison with posts #179 and #181 on the fight thread.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=840437&page=5

Damn, Kush, you cut that fine though... you musta changed it when they were already in the ring.
      Kush was in 3 mins before the 11:56pm start time. Close as hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
        Nah, it's tonight man. Nashville, TN - I'd imagine it'll be 4 or 5am UK time. Good call on Garcia though... and there was me thinking Fonseca would hang in there and give him some tough moments.
        Thanks for the info bro, that was my thinking initially with the Duno fight but garcia blasted him too and seems to be improving under the reynosos tutelage.

Comment

Asgarth

Plant, KO, mid

Comment

So I am done trying to win on one of these damn underdogs. If I don’t then I’ll fall off the leaderboard completely. It was nice to try; learned my lesson the hard way, now time to do it correctly.

Comment

Plant ko mid

Comment

Redd Foxx, Garcia, KO, Mid, 3x
                Redd Foxx, Plant, KO, Mid, 2x

Comment

DuckAdonis

Plant, KO, Mid

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Redd Foxx, Garcia, KO, Mid, 3x
                    Redd Foxx, Plant, KO, Mid, 2x
                    Teeny bit late on the Garcia pick there, Redd...

Comment

Normnealon , plant , tko late 3x

Gotta make up for missing the Garcia pick and this seems like a straight forward pick
                      Last edited by NORMNEALON; 02-15-2020, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X