View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 09:59 AM #403
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2680 Post(s)
maracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,010,001,095,458.00
First Rate Poster - ironmt Preach on, my friend. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noose View Post
When i asked what the difference was between creationist and mainstream scientists, you said creationists believe the universe was created by Jesus.

You then called Einstein a creationist...but also that he didnt accept Jesus.
That seems quite odd.

Also, there were a few other questions in my previous post. Such as ...if those scientists are creationists, and creationists believe the Earth is less than 20,000 years old, how can scientists write about an Earth billions of years old, or fossils millions of years old, and clearly argue for the theory of evolution?

As far as "great spiritual battle within us all"...you have purposely it seems, twisted the argument.
You said creationists were blacklisted, and this drives a competition between creationist and mainstream scientists...but now you are talking about some spiritual internal struggle.
Why would you do that?
There are different kinds of creationists but I was referring to Christian creationists. Christian creationists also do not totally agree with eachother on every aspect such the age of the earth, etc but often do have core beliefs that they go by.

On the otherhand souls and spirits of people can be diabolically apposed to eachother depending on their relationships with God's Holy Spirit and Satan's grasps.

I'm simply explaining root causes
maracho is offline   Reply With Quote