No announcement yet.

Floyd's daughter trying out for her 15 minutes of fame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
    Bro u aint playing. That beat sound like it was made on ps1's mtv music generator that came out like 20 years ago.

Don’t hate, It’s the best I could do on short notice. I also got the lyrics from ps1s Parappa The Rapper. I hope no one realizes it

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Dropping a single. Better than that Bhad Bhabie stuff at least.

https://soundcloud.com/moneyyaya/mon...-by-jaraymusic

I'm still predicting we get a Money May's kids reality show or Floyd will have his own reality show with his kids being a large focal point to try to lift them into stardom.
      It's not like she doesn't have any talent at all.

But she'll never realize her full potential hanging around folks who tell her everything she does is the bomb.

She needs better written stuff and better producers.

Comment

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

why are the posters here so obsessed with Floyd, weren't we all supposed to be happy he left boxing?

Comment

Bro u aint playing. That beat sound like it was made on ps1's mtv music generator that came out like 20 years ago.
            Lol had some goood times on there

Comment

Ps1 wants their beats back

Comment

Now floyd just needs to put her an a couple A list movies.

Comment

LMAO, her daddy far too rich for her to be using beats using 1999 sample kits.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Dropping a single. Better than that Bhad Bhabie stuff at least.

https://soundcloud.com/moneyyaya/mon...-by-jaraymusic

I'm still predicting we get a Money May's kids reality show or Floyd will have his own reality show with his kids being a large focal point to try to lift them into stardom.
                    Aye that Bhad Babie is talented than a mf. I dont like the antics, but she is charasmatic than a mf and spitting that hot shat than a mf!!!

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                      It's not like she doesn't have any talent at all.

But she'll never realize her full potential hanging around folks who tell her everything she does is the bomb.

She needs better written stuff and better producers.
                      She has talent but it isn't in the field of rapping.

To be honest she's just having fun, which is something you should do at that age. And hopefully, her father doesn't find a way to exhaust all of his funds so she'll never have to find a real job.

But she has to find some better beats. I heard beats being sold for $35 (Non-Exclusive) that sound like they were made in a professional studio.

Comment

Working...
                      X