Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Backs Fury To Rise To The Occasion With Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    I read the quotes in the article he doesn’t really **** on anyone. It just seems he gave an honest prediction on what he thinks will happen on an upcoming matchup. I don’t think he’s childish enough to cater his picks and views to what social media fans and message board say. He’s in his 40s. Aren’t you also?
    I am not in my 40s

and no he didn't directly **** on anyone...but hes been quoting as saying that AJ is reluctant to fight wilder....then predicts that wilder would be defeated by a guy off a layoff who is "trash now" according to AJ's own fans

indirectly took another dump on AJ after lennox spoke the truth about what most intelligent people already know...which is that hearn and company swerved wilder

Comment

I read the quotes in the article he doesn’t really **** on anyone. It just seems he gave an honest prediction on what he thinks will happen on an upcoming matchup. I don’t think he’s childish enough to cater his picks and views to what social media fans and message board say. He’s in his 40s. Aren’t you also?
      I am not in my 40s

and no he didn't directly **** on anyone...but hes been quoted as saying that AJ is reluctant to fight wilder....then predicts that wilder would be defeated by a guy off a layoff who is "trash now" according to AJ's own fans

indirectly took another dump on AJ after lennox spoke the truth about what most intelligent people already know...which is that hearn and company swerved wilder

Comment

let me simplify all of this for you chris...because I know you need help with this

AJs fans claim fury is now trash because of course he is fighting wilder(we all know what their stance would be if he was fighting AJ)

lennox picks fury to rise up and beat wilder

lennox has said that hearn and aj are swerving a wilder fight

you get it now?

Comment

I guess we'll see...

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            I am not in my 40s

and no he didn't directly **** on anyone...but hes been quoting as saying that AJ is reluctant to fight wilder....then predicts that wilder would be defeated by a guy off a layoff who is "trash now" according to AJ's own fans

Well it's apparent Lewis doesn't share those views on Fury and probably doesn't care what Joshua fans, most of which aren't real Boxing fans say. I doubt he's reading Boxingscene saying "Oh I am gonna give it to these fans now". He's asked a question and he's made a pick. I sincerely doubt it's catered for or against fans.

I just don't know why you feel the need to try and twist everything to suit your own narrative in a battle of fanboys which in real life doesn't exist. You've always been a little too obsessed with GGG, now Joshua and their fans of which you claim to not care about anyway that it's probably detracting from getting actual pleasure out of the sport.

Wilder fans were ridiculing Fury and ****ting on him as a possible Joshua opponent and are now saying Fury is great and it's a great fight. Do you think that's bias?

Comment

Well it's apparent Lewis doesn't share those views on Fury and probably doesn't care what Joshua fans, most of which aren't real Boxing fans say. I doubt he's reading Boxingscene saying "Oh I am gonna give it to these fans now". He's asked a question and he's made a pick. I sincerely doubt it's catered for or against fans.

I just don't know why you feel the need to try and twist everything to suit your own narrative in a battle of fanboys which in real life doesn't exist. You've always been a little too obsessed with GGG, now Joshua and their fans of which you claim to not care about anyway that it's probably detracting from getting actual pleasure out of the sport.

Wilder fans were ridiculing Fury and ****ting on him as a possible Joshua opponent and are now saying Fury is great and it's a great fight. Do you think that's bias?
              it does absolutely nothing to take any enjoyment from the sport for me

I will watch ggg/canelo 2 and enjoy it...and ill score it fairly...even though I talk about golovkin in an unflattering matter I can still be fair and give him his just due.....I don't dislike golovkin because of his skin color or where hes from....I just think his people are completely full of **** most of the time....I don't hate on the other EE guys like that ...or really at all....

wilder fans think its a great fight because its the best fight wilder can take to raise his profile....if he wins he can ask for 50 percent against AJ....that's why they think its "great"....its going to be wilders first ppv fight and its the only fight, sans aj, that can get wilder a ppv fight right now....

from a matchup standpoint anyone that thinks its "great" is probably trolling or being biased towards wilder

most view it as "great" because its a profile fight for wilder than can raise his share of an AJ fight

Comment

I hope Lennox is right because one sloppy mistake from Tyson Fury and it's lights out. I'm yet to see a man take Wilder's power and win.

Comment

Furys awkward style, movement, and long reach are serious problems for any heavyweight. For this we working chiefly on speed and work rate. We cant out-think him, but we can outwork him. The goal is to grind him down with pressure. Push him out of his comfort zone, disrupt his timing, and break through his defenses by any means necessary.

Comment

Working...
                  X