Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a fan of Joe Joyce? How far can he go??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's so stiff. He is like the opposite of a boxer and so slow too.

In some ways he has that slowness that Foreman has, but nothing else.

Comment

People shouldn't really judge him on an fight for Usyk when Joyce was a novice. He was a late starter to the sport.

Even so, he is a very limited fighter and slow. If he was in any other division, i wouldn't give him much of a chance but i still think he can do well in today's heavyweight scene. It's not exactly loaded with great boxers. Even the current top two in the division are pretty basic.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        ok here the deal gumbo...i never said he wont get a title shot
        I said he is no good
        If he fights joshua or wilder he loses simple as that.
        So when did i say klitchcko had no chance against joshua.
        I think you are confusing me with someone else fella.
        I said joshua would beat klitchcko and guess what he did lol
        Your the idiot that thinks joshua would have beaten lennox lewis and your probably the only nut bag that thinks that.
        Giving out percentages with joyce when he faces up with other heavyweight fighters what planet you on.
        I'll give you one percentage choice and it's 100% your a nutjob lol
        Wait so if hes not good and you DONT rate him ( one bit ) how does he get a title shot ? lol

Now your contradicting what you're claiming bc no one who you described would get a title shot at the point Wilder or Joshua are at now by the time Joyce moves up in the rankings ( of course he shouldn't according to you hes a plodding boxer with no power ? lol ) he has to defeat a high ranking guy to get a title shot ? huh

Unless you stay in fantasy land and claim everyone sucks bc Joyce sucks ( again according to you ) thats the angle you will be looking at when you're proven wrong here. lol

If Joyce losing to Joshua or Wilder prove hes no good , surely it applies to everyone right ?

Wouldnt Joyce ACTUALLY defeating a top guy in REALITY prove he is not the bad poor HW you claim , unless you simply dont rank the HW's at all ?

Moving on from that FARCE .......

I didnt say you didnt pick Joshua , we both did , except i told you what was going to happen and by YOUR eye it was a mismatch !

Youve went on and on about how Joshua was going to smash him bc Klitchko was too old and called me crazy bc YOU felt no boxer could perform at high level at 41 ,why lie ?

I know Joshua wasnt knocked out in his 26th fight (he hasnt had one YET ) or lost in his 4th title defense , you know who has ?

Thats right Lewis the unbeatable guy you portray on here .

Lets not pretend 6'6 athletic Joshua doesnt stand a chance against him bc you dwell in the past ! It would be a very competitive fight and there are SEVERAL advantages for Joshua but you have to step outside fantasy land to see them .
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-16-2018, 03:11 AM.

Comment

He can all the way to a IBO European title.

Comment

I like how hes a come forward all offence pressure fighter but as you mentioned yer he definately looks like a K/O waiting to happen.
            Hoping Abel can tighten up his defence or just turn him into a knock out artist.

Comment

He's too slow to do anything in the pro game considering some of the killers that are out there waiting for him.

His feet are alright and he's a good athlete but fuk me his hands are incredibly slow!
              Last edited by LacedUp; 08-16-2018, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Wait so if hes not good and you DONT rate him ( one bit ) how does he get a title shot ? lol

Now your contradicting what you're claiming bc no one who you described would get a title shot at the point Wilder or Joshua are at now by the time Joyce moves up in the rankings ( of course he shouldn't according to you hes a plodding boxer with no power ? lol ) he has to defeat a high ranking guy to get a title shot ? huh

Unless you stay in fantasy land and claim everyone sucks bc Joyce sucks ( again according to you ) thats the angle you will be looking at when you're proven wrong here. lol

If Joyce losing to Joshua or Wilder prove hes no good , surely it applies to everyone right ?

Wouldnt Joyce ACTUALLY defeating a top guy in REALITY prove he is not the bad poor HW you claim , unless you simply dont rank the HW's at all ?

Moving on from that FARCE .......

I didnt say you didnt pick Joshua , we both did , except i told you what was going to happen and by YOUR eye it was a mismatch !

Youve went on and on about how Joshua was going to smash him bc Klitchko was too old and called me crazy bc YOU felt no boxer could perform at high level at 41 ,why lie ?

I know Joshua wasnt knocked out in his 26th fight (he hasnt had one YET ) or lost in his 4th title defense , you know who has ?

Thats right Lewis the unbeatable guy you portray on here .

Lets not pretend 6'6 athletic Joshua doesnt stand a chance against him bc you dwell in the past ! It would be a very competitive fight and there are SEVERAL advantages for Joshua but you have to step outside fantasy land to see them .
                Did molina,Washington,spillka get world title shots are they really top drawer heavyweights ? No they are not so that's your 1st argument debunked about fighting for a world title gumbo lol.
                2ndly it could quite easily have ended it in the 5th round when Joshua had him and inexperience made Joshua blow a gasket and when klitckco came back after that I paid him great respect for it and as I said after was a klitchco I thought had long since gone.
                I am a big Joshua fan but unlike you I am realistic and your the only nutty person who thinks Joshua beats Lewis at this stage of his career.
                AJ has a long way to go before he can be compared with Lewis.
                I look at facts not ifs.
                And where are all these so called expert breakdowns you give because I have not seen them lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  I saw Usyk make him look stupid once. That was pretty cool. Ortiz beats the **** out of him.
                  I was at that fight, Usyk stood him on his head for 5 rounds. Joyce isn’t skilled enough to compete at the top level. He won’t make it at top level as a pro.

Comment

Am not a fan at all, I still don't get how he win fights when i see how robotic and slow he is.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                      Did molina,Washington,spillka get world title shots are they really top drawer heavyweights ? No they are not so that's your 1st argument debunked about fighting for a world title gumbo lol.
                      2ndly it could quite easily have ended it in the 5th round when Joshua had him and inexperience made Joshua blow a gasket and when klitckco came back after that I paid him great respect for it and as I said after was a klitchco I thought had long since gone.
                      I am a big Joshua fan but unlike you I am realistic and your the only nutty person who thinks Joshua beats Lewis at this stage of his career.
                      AJ has a long way to go before he can be compared with Lewis.
                      I look at facts not ifs.

And where are all these so called expert breakdowns you give because I have not seen them lol
                      Totally respect this bit here, not that am a Joshua fan, but i can respect fans who knows his limitations at this stage of his career. Joshua definitely has a long way to go.

Comment

Working...
                      X