No announcement yet.

I walked into certain failure and anniahilation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I walked into certain failure and anniahilation

...and walked away the winner of a most onesided unbelievable victory. The sadness is gone, replaced with joy and hope. A dark chapter finally closed and a new one opens. The future is bright, I hold all the keys now. It's good to be happy again, I missed this feeling.

So your ex GF asked you to get back together, but you told her no and slashed her throat instead?

Sweet. I'll drink to that. Heres to your victory.

Comment

There is neither happiness nor misery in the world. There is only the comparison of one state with another, nothing more. He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness. You can't fully appreciate the beauty of a rainbow without experiencing the initial hardship of the storm. We must of felt what it is to die, that we may appreciate the enjoyments of life.

Comment

This sig is tight.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
          So your ex GF asked you to get back together, but you told her no and slashed her throat instead?

Sweet. I'll drink to that. Heres to your victory.

What up Mang!

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
          There is neither happiness nor misery in the world. There is only the comparison of one state with another, nothing more. He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness. You can't fully appreciate the beauty of a rainbow without experiencing the initial hardship of the storm. We must of felt what it is to die, that we may appreciate the enjoyments of life.

Ya, that pretty much sums it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post

Ya, that pretty much sums it up.
            i feel ya bro. i am going through the same shiet. but somehow little by little i am able to stand back again.

Comment

Working...
            X