No announcement yet.

"Squealpiggy" is apparently no warrior

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
    Squealpiggy is calling another poster a "snivelling coward" for having him on IGNORE...

But he has me on ignore.

We've established that he is indeed a ****sexual, anti-semite, anti-Christian, Islamophobe and now he has been exposed as a hypocrite.

Typical.

Comment

Can't stop laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Why don't you two just a get f.ucking room already, and be done with it.

You'd never catch a Bears fan using ignore.

We are like Olin Kreutz willing to battle all comers.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post

We've established that he is indeed a ****sexual, anti-semite, anti-Christian, Islamophobe and now he has been exposed as a hypocrite.

Typical.
          Did he give a red k that made you make up all this and disable your rep too?

Comment

You ******s have literally spent thousands, yes, thousands of posts talking about each other.

I've got news for you: That means you spend hundreds and hundreds of hours on this site and off thinking about him. That means 2 options

Severe mental problems
            or
            Latent ****sexual feelings

Either way. Shut the fuck up, you god damned broken records. Nobody gives a flying fuck except you circle of 10 faggots who remake the same threads over and over and have a circle jerk in each one.

Have a pleasant day, douche bags.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
              Did he give a red k that made you make up all this and disable your rep too?
              No, he didn't give me red k. I disabled my rep because I like the style match-up with my avatar. Looks better than green or red, imo.

1. He hates Christians.
              2. He hates Jews.
              3. He hates Muslims.

Those are all facts, Mr. Monkey face.

He is also a proven hypocrite because he just made a thread complaining about another poster having him on ignore, when in fact he also has Tunney on ignore.

I understand that a simpleton like you, wouldn't understand that.

Aye, Monkey shit for brains.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                You ******s have literally spent thousands, yes, thousands of posts talking about each other.

I've got news for you: That means you spend hundreds and hundreds of hours on this site and off thinking about him. That means 2 options

Severe mental problems
                or
                Latent ****sexual feelings

Either way. Shut the fuck up, you god damned broken records. Nobody gives a flying fuck except you circle of 10 faggots who remake the same threads over and over and have a circle jerk in each one.

Have a pleasant day, douche bags.
                stop crying u emotionally unfit bastard lol

freedom fighter has the right to express himself especially after pwning your g@y idol squeelpiggy so bad that squeely came up to me and asked me to report him what a bi*** move

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  stop crying u emotionally unfit bastard lol

freedom fighter has the right to express himself especially after pwning your g@y idol squeelpiggy so bad that squeely came up to me and asked me to report him what a bi*** move
                  Your poor use of the English language and general demeanor lead me to believe you are one of the faggots I insulted with my post. Instead of being offended, take it as a wake up call and realize it's time to change your life... Perhaps by ending it. I'm sure your parents wouldn't mind.

Or your friends.

Hah, just kidding. You don't have any friends.

Comment

Your poor use of the English language and general demeanor lead me to believe you are one of the faggots I insulted with my post. Instead of being offended, take it as a wake up call and realize it's time to change your life... Perhaps by ending it. I'm sure your parents wouldn't mind.

Or your friends.

Classic. That had me cracking up.

Comment

Or your friends.

wow he's getting emotional and giving me life lessons

I got no friends but I got ur sister that's all I need and there is fu** all you can do about it dr phil.

now go and die

Comment

Working...
                      X