Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm an old guy, buy young men piss me off... Intellectually lazy or belive what you C

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minemax View Post
    Sorry but I can't talk to drunks.
    I don't drink, are you willingly ignorant?? Better said, are you stuuuupid on purpose?

1. Watch how Poland was attacked on two sides(fronts) fought to the death...

Homie(and I use this word loosely) what are you working with??? Intellectually speaking??

Let's keep it to English, my spanish(first language) Hebrew) but my English is third rate, what's in your linguistic portfolio?

How old are up you? I'm old, a loser from way back...
    Describe to me a CMOS chip? Charge coupled device?? Please do not plagerize my generations contribution to the high tech og narrative you've possibly contributed nothing too..

Simple question, Leo Esaki Nobel price winner vs shokey first transistor Nobel prize winning genius device physicists

Young punks use technology they couldn't replicate..

I've discussed papered & demand a coherent explanation on eddy currents, doping, and tunneling...

Homie I'm waiting with a big throbbing kok for your coherent, encapsulating, micro electronics designs...

Please teach me homie... I seek knowledge..
    Last edited by Zaroku; 12-21-2017, 05:16 AM.

Comment

not sure what motivated z to create this thread but its another learning session for these fools

Comment

When I came on the forum, this is what I seen. I was like... WHAT??

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post

Comment

The old bull and the young bull were standing at the top of the hill overlooking a paddock of many gorgeous young heifers.

The young bull said, "Let's charge down the hill, knock over that fence and service one of those heifers each".

The old bull wisely replied, "Why don't we saunter down the hill, open the gate, take a sip at the water trough and then service ALL of those heifers?"

Comment

Originally posted by minemax View Post
              Sorry but I can't talk to drunks.
              I don't drink.... Puto... Impress upon me your shifty & ****ty regulation, better said" how stupid are you?"

Your genius is but a passing glance, don't believe your own hype, if such hype exists??? Which I kinda dismiss outta hand, vis a vis your lack of anything I can relate to.. But I'm a man, or so I want to think??? But, you fail to register on my man level..

Let's keep it real... Just keep it real.. I live and my wife lives cuz I generate money, not trump money, but she shops as much as she wants... I live in Tokyo, make a living, a good living but I'm not in that inner circle... I'm a car washer, a problem solver, UC Berkeley top grad, but meaningless in my cabal... If you look in Webster dictionary.. I'm a bill payer..

I study math & physics, yet I should of had me hey for business... **** it... I get lost in the details... I'm just talking about my failures..

Are you big boss man?

I can brag about me, but I can't brag about much.. I've lost more that I've fought for.... Can you say half the same...

I'll provide case names & numbers... You do the same..

P4P we compare, side by side. Beercules, -MEGA- jaded, Elroy The Great, baya

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                The old bull and the young bull were standing at the top of the hill overlooking a paddock of many gorgeous young heifers.

The young bull said, "Let's charge down the hill, knock over that fence and service one of those heifers each".

The old bull wisely replied, "Why don't we saunter down the hill, open the gate, take a sip at the water trough and then service ALL of those heifers?"
                I am a night mare walking, let young punks learn the hard way??

Please recommend they contact me privately..

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post

I wish I was young...I'd of probably fetched a good price.

Comment

Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 12-21-2017, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      I wish I was young...I'd of probably fetched a good price.
                      Homie, j doctors told my wife.... He ain't Japanese.. His liver, kidneys, gallbladder, he's not Japanese... No more meds.

But... My woman got jealous and slapped the hearing out my left ear, for lingering too long, and spitting my weak azz played out game to a avg cuuum slut... My woman is concerned that I can't hear outta my left ear...

Naturally I deserved it... Dayum I can't take an azz whopping real good! Praise GOD.. The hospital is gonna work on my perforated ear drum, my woman said " fix his stupidity, so I don't have to slap the hearing outta him""

Love is a many splendored thig.. I need to learn real fast... My woman is 5 ft 9 plus, wicked & well deserved slaps.. She could not gace less about my OG pedigree, baby girl has a gang of slaps for me...!love in its many forms... Praise GOD.

Comment

Working...
                      X