View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 03:13 AM #35
Contender

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
Bardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 17,842.11

I'm a big Wilder fan. Why am I supposed to be upset? Damage control? For what, fighting the undefeated, lineal heavyweight champion of the world? I don't like it being ppv, but I never liked it being ppv.

This is nothing but good news. Hopefully, whenever Hearn allows Joshua to fight Wilder, DAZN will pay both fighters and have it on a $10 app. Nothing against Eddie, his job is to make him and AJ the most money. He knows Wilder or Fury will still be there. He knows Wilder and Fury are the only hw's with a realistic chance of beating AJ. And AJ got over $10 million for beating Povetkin. He was doing his job. He did what promoters are supposed to and tried to price AJ out. Except Wilder called it, not once but twice.

DAZN guaranteeing so much money to Canelo is great for Wilder's fans. Whenever AJ is allowed to face Wilder it might only cost $10 to see, instead of $60-$85.
Bardamu is offline   Reply With Quote