in terms of life style, people and bill payments, rent etc

ive seen london n things over there look way too cramped

what u lot think?

London is more expensive compared to other places

Especially central and west end

Are u going to be working

Comment

What kind of lifestyle do you want?

Ive lived in Reading, Portsmouth and Norwich and would say Norwich is way nicer than the others. But many would find it too sleepy. Reading is basically just big commuter town now with little character in my humble. Portsmouth is rough but has a lot of history and some nice areas on the sea front.

If you arent earning a decent wage then imo London is pointless. You can just about to live but you wont have any money to do anything fun.

For context, we rent a pretty simple 2 up 2 down house in Norwich, close to city centre, garden etc. We pay £595 a month. My brother lived in Peckham, an absolute ****hole thats become a bit trendy recently, in a 1 bed flat next to a council flat tower block (think 'projects' in the US), he paid over £1000.

Never lived up north, traditionally its seen as being a friendly, but tough area. Colder, often poorer, but with a more communal atmosphere that you dont see down south.

Id imagine West Country is a lot like Norwich/Norfolk. No idea about Wales. Scotland is cold as **** but mega cheap.

No idea about midlands either. Been through a few places on train and they look ****. Birmingham and other places around there has a horrendous rep for gang violence and ethnic tensions

Comment

a lot of people say newcastle is great, its renowned for its nightlife and the cost of living is very cheap there. liverpool/manchester both good too. ive always lived down south, but to be honest im thinking of relocating up north in a year or so cause its pretty expensive here, currently in essex. london is just ridiculous prices, i dont know if its still the case but i think its the most expensive city in the world to live in.

Comment

Get yourself to leeds my friend.

Comment

Dartmoor

Comment

If you are looking to get killed by Islamic terrorism or suffer from violent crimes than London would be the perfect starting point for you.

If not than I'd recommend somewhere out in the sticks.

Comment

The Stonehenge, it has a lot of history behind it, and offers an adequate amount of shade from the sun.

Comment

Haytor? Not ok far from my neck of the woods.

It depends on what you are looking for. I live in the West West Country nowadays (Devon), it's great for the outdoors and if you have a young family, however if it's a nightlife you are looking for, or a well paid job, then it won't be for you.

I've lived in London in the past, which I found cramped, overprice and quite frankly horrid. Have lived in Essex as well, it has some of the same problems as London (expensive and pretty busy) but to a lesser degree. However both Essex and London have very good job markets.

Can't say I am a fan of the north, probably as I can't understand most of what they are saying.

Comment

Leeds, Manchester, and Bristol are probably the best cities to live in outside of Larndan

Comment

Working...
                    X