Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: brandon rios will fight bradley next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Ali-Vargas is an excellent matchup. Ali shouldn't have been made the mandatory anyway, Santana not that big a win.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
      I think Ali-Vargas is an excellent matchup. Ali shouldn't have been made the mandatory anyway, Santana not that big a win.
      He beat abregue easy

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        He beat abregue easy
        Yeah that was a pretty good win for him. I'd say he's not quite top ten at WW on my book yet but the kid's got skills. I guess if it were me choosing which fights would lead the winner to being the mando I wouldn't think to pick Ali/Santana. But to be fair to the WBO, the WBA made the winner of Berto/Lopez the mando (lol).

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
          Yeah that was a pretty good win for him. I'd say he's not quite top ten at WW on my book yet but the kid's got skills. I guess if it were me choosing which fights would lead the winner to being the mando I wouldn't think to pick Ali/Santana. But to be fair to the WBO, the WBA made the winner of Berto/Lopez the mando (lol).
          Well I mean they pretty much gifted bradley the title

Comment

This is a big fight for SoCal fans. Personally I wish it were in the StubHub Center as both guys had FOTY type brawls there before. Anyway I'll be there wherever they're putting this fight. I'm a big fan of both fighters, picking Bradley to win but it depends on what kind of conditioning Rios shows up in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
              Bradley has had a lot of rough fights. His instinct to trade with bangers could finally catch up to him against Rios. This is actually a very good fight.
              I agree with this

Comment

I still want to see MAIDana vs provo or bradley

Comment

That's a good fight. Bradley can box well but his tendencies to brawl it out are too much to keep under control at times. Brandon might just be at his appropriate weight and he always comes to fight. The only thing that somewhat bothers me is the fact that Bradley got caught by Paulie Jr in his last fight, and was damn near asleep while on his feet... That certainly isn't a good sign, however Paulie Jr did catch him with a perfect shot.

Comment

Working...
                  X