Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Sued By Woman Claiming Sexual Assault and Battery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Oscar wouldn't be in any trouble if he just stuck to fisting his own ass.
    Lol you win this thread hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      If the fist dont fit you must acquit.
      😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that’s hilarious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Travis scott View Post
        Dude babies pass through ******s
        Are you ******ed? Do you think any woman can get fisted at random? And babies don't just pass thru like you taking a dump... wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          If the fist dont fit you must acquit.
          Yup! At court they need to see if it fits and if not dismissed.

Who the fuk just tells a chick let me fist ya? He should of just started out with some fingers and added from there. I recently had that sht happen! She kept saying more, more and I was thinking I’m out of fingers now what??? Couldn’t get past my knuckles... Women are freaks!!

Someone said she had sex with her BF 2 days later???

Comment

Oscar got some SERIOUS issues. Dude be with smoking how chicks and does sht like this??? Or worse to himself

Comment

Oscar really does need to address his relationship with cocaine.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Yup! At court they need to see if it fits and if not dismissed.

Who the fuk just tells a chick let me fist ya? He should of just started out with some fingers and added from there. I recently had that sht happen! She kept saying more, more and I was thinking I’m out of fingers now what??? Couldn’t get past my knuckles... Women are freaks!!

Someone said she had sex with her BF 2 days later???
                "I'm out of fingers"

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
                  if you had as many women as oscar you would do the same thing!! we all would
                  Hey man, you’re preaching to the choir. I said something similar I’m another thread.

He’s banged 1000s of women over the years. The baddest of the baddest. Eventually a person will get bored and need to take it up a notch.

Now, there’s not enough boredom me the planet for me to do the stuff Oscars doing. But hey, to each his own.

Comment

Oscar is a predator

Comment

Even if this turns out to he untrue, it seems pretty clear that Oscar needs some help. Weird stories come out about him on a pretty regular basis. Even people on his own team come out from time to time criticizing the guy.

I am legitimately afraid that a guy who I once cheered for is going to have a very sad ending to his life story.

Comment

Working...
                      X