Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> Andre Ward, Floyd Mayweather = House Slave...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
    Both of them must have taken too many punches to the head. I'm done with them as they're both only interested in being good House Slaves for Massa...
    You just mad cuz they are All Time Greats....LMMFAO!

Comment

Don't know what your definition is but I'm thinking that if Ward and Floyd are that it must make me and every other working stiff, something much much worse

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        Don't know what your definition is but I'm thinking that if Ward and Floyd are that it must make me and every other working stiff, something much much worse
        Slaves in the field worked 10 times harder than those in the house..

Comment

I see that most of you are too focused on the trees and unable to see the forest..
          I think people are more re unable to focus on what you mean

Comment

Tell us about the House Slaves YOU KNOW and based your opinion on.....

Comment

Slaves in the field worked 10 times harder than those in the house..
              well then they should be commended 4 their hard work. and rewarded with a good fight to watch. for 50 bucks. suckaaaaaa.

Comment

Both of them must have taken too many punches to the head. I'm done with them as they're both only interested in being good House Slaves for Massa...
                isnt any entertainer or athlete?
                who pays them?

the SCHWAHHHTZ be with you.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  funny how people think all blacks will stick together on something as stupid as Gucci when we gang bang and kill each other while screaming "dont snitch" who gives a damn about Gucci?
                  Apparently we're all supposed to be ideological slaves who think and act alike. If you go against the group think then you are labeled as not really being black. Funny how the same fools that preach togetherness will turn their back on you if you don't think just like them. But that's one of the stories of our communities, have seen it all my life

Comment

Naysayer's father was malcom x and his mom was a member of the black panther party.

Comment

Take your victim ass out of here.

Everyone always has to be with the BLM cause, and share in your mentality of being a society loser, if not....then you're an uncle tom.

Ward and Mayweather made their money, succeeded in life, and didn't let the victim narrative stop them...like it has for most all of your people.

p.s. shout out to all the african americans that are succeeding in life, living a peaceful life without blaming others over the cards they were dealt and smashing a home-run in life in spite of some roadblocks along the way.
                      Last edited by Lion81; 02-13-2019, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X