Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do white people make such a big deal about...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also a study showed that men in america (white and black) find african american women to be the least attractive.

So seriously guys, can they at least get ancient Egypt?

Comment

Donald Trump is not my president.

But his Russian mail order pride hooker wife can be my first baby momma lady.

Tom Cruize is a horrible person.

Your mom probably should have swallowed.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
        Also a study showed that men in america (white and black) find african american women to be the least attractive.

So seriously guys, can they at least get ancient Egypt?
        Freedom alt #33448585875875

Loves all the attention from minority males.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
          Freedom alt #33448585875875

Loves all the attention from minority males.
          Im pretty sure tunney/freedom is one of those people who makes a big deal about ancient egypt.

Im giving you people ancient egypt so how can I be his alt

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            Makes a big difference in telling what a race of people were

Africans all started in East Africa Ethiopia; including Ancient Egyptians. How do you think West Africans came about? Do you think they came from Europe or Africa, ******? They're all black Africans

Another dumb ass post. They are all Black Africans all starting from East Africa before spreading across the African diaspora

African American women are the highest educated group in the US. 50% of Africans from Africa have have Bachelors degrees which leads any other minority group.

You clearly know nothing about IQ

Africans from Africa have lower IQ scores than African Americans on average. But why are some Africans from Africa coming to the US and not only out competing some African Americans educationally, but economically as well?

Africans are getting scholarships to Harvard, Yale and graduating at alarming rates, while the African Americans who based off IQ, are considered smarter but under performing.

Wanna know why? It's culture, nothing to do with IQ

Again, many Africans from Africa are out performing AAs daily, but are considered inferior based off IQ. If that isn't a clear sign of culture issues I don't know what is.

And speaking of IQ, I advise anyone out there to look into the Gesell Theory. A theory that proved that blacks were considered superior regarding IQ from birth. But for some reason, after the first few years after birth and life kick in, things "change"

I noticed how you changed your argument from Africa to Sub Sahara. That's fine, because while Europe was in The Dark Ages for 1,000 years, there was great prosperity, wealth and education in West Africa

If Egypt has an average IQ of 83 and IQ means so much, how did the Egyptians build the pyramids and provide so many mysteries that scholars of today still can't solve?

If Egypt has an average of 83 IQ and IQ means so much, then why were the Egyptians the centerpiece to civilization and math, science, astronomy, architecture, cosmology, etc as we know it?

Can you answer that ****** boy?
            Because that was thousands of years. The fact that they have actually regressed instead of progressed pver the course the thousands of years says it all don't you think? .

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Because that was thousands of years. The fact that they have actually regressed instead of progressed pver the course the thousands of years says it all don't you think? .
                What part of my post are you responding too. Let's start there

Comment

Freedom is a faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

why does she have a wig on? She should be proud of her african heritage

Comment

In the US people in general are wayyyyyyy too into racial/color sh^t. And oddly the less color in the population where you live (city or part of a city) the more people are into it it seems like & vice versa the less importance racial/color sh^t is.

The more people deal with people of different races/colors the more they realize that EVERYONE is f#cking nuts regardless of race/color & you should be down for any mfer of any race (a rational sea monster should be your homie before a guy who looks just like you but is f#cking nuts) that isn't nuts.

Comment

Working...
                      X