Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eubank Concerned For Golovkin If Faced Against Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Yep!

It is easy for me to accurately predict the below. My friends kids in the states are this way. No independence at all.

" Mom, can you by me the newest game next week? Oh yeah, we are out of Cheetos and hot pockets. Also don't forget my Mountain Dew at Costco. I am running low on lube and tissue paper too! Can I get a new phone... Please mom, my phone is 4 months old.... C'mon mom.... Thanks mom!"
    lol, sounds like my girls brothers. My girls bro is 25 or 26 and his mom does his laundry.

& no wonder a ggg fan called me old man. hahaha! Hes probably a 26 year old in Jr. College working on his general education at a Community college on his way to an associate in liberal arts in hopes of making it to a state college.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      lol, sounds like my girls brothers. My girls bro is 25 or 26 and his mom does his laundry.

& no wonder a ggg fan called me old man. hahaha! Hes probably a 26 year old in Jr. College working on his general education at a Community college on his way to an associate in liberal arts in hopes of making it to a state college.
      The real shame is that these guys are too distracted with video games, not in learning things. Sure, they go through the motions, but they are too distracted by video games and stuff. They only look up stuff when they want to. But, many cannot find relationships between things they randomly look up.

Peace brother.

I gotta sleep. I was late to work yesterday, because another jumper delayed everyone's commute. Good night.

Comment

The real shame is that these guys are too distracted with video games, not in learning things. Sure, they go through the motions, but they are too distracted by video games and stuff. They only look up stuff when they want to. But, many cannot find relationships between things they randomly look up.

Peace brother.

I gotta sleep. I was late to work yesterday, because another jumper delayed everyone's commute. Good night.
        lol peace bro!

Comment

dude was staggered by Gary O'Sullivan, give me a break

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            To be fair BJS is in my opinion the real "best" in the division. He's beaten quality opponents and hasn't shown very many weak points.

As far as "English", styles make fights. I'd be willing to bet real money that if Eubank Sr. were to lace them up against GGG he'd beat him easily, even now.

If Jr. doesn't choke and get nervous against GGG like he did against BJS, Jr. would beat him too. The question is if he can keep his nerve.
            Eubank Sr, in his prime, vs GGG would be one hell of a 50/50 fight!

Jr has his dad's chin and athleticism, but he doesn't have his raw strength and power. Maybe he'll gain those attributes as he matures. But right now, there's no way on Earth he beats Golovkin, however confident he may be.

Comment

Eubanks is just a Giver, not a taker.

No ****.

GGG would flatten him inside 5.

Comment

I think Floyd stole a few plays out of Eubank sr's. book, but Floyd speaks Ebonics, and Eubank sr sounded witty and crazy!
                LMFAO at Eubank Sr talking Ebonics in that clipped, lisping, middle-class English accent of his, pausing for thought while touching his chin delicately with the tip of one forefinger after each carefully measured pronouncement ..

"You see ... the descendants of the peoples of Sub-Saharan Africa posses an intangible quality unique to them alone ... the quality known as Blackness ..."
                Last edited by kafkod; 06-01-2016, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
                  Don't ever post again. That is the posting of an imbecile. I'd be embarrassed to be you.
                  Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
                  This is just dumb. No one would favour BJS over Golovkin other than his inner circle & a few zealous fan-boys. I rate the kid but he is to Golovkin what Cleverly or Bute is to to a Kovalev or Beterbiev IMO (Though I do think BJS is slightly better than Cleverly ever was.. But still it's a fairish comparison)..

Golovkin would be a HUGEEEEE favourite. So he isn't the 'real' anything. Jacobs probably has a better single win than either of them (depending on how you'd favour Lemieux & Murray over the overrated Quillin) over fake chocolate! It means ****! I mean Jacobs is to GGG what Cloud was to Beterbiev!

Like it or not Golovkin is the concensus #1 MW & for good reason.
                  The salt is real.

The man (BJS) has repeatedly beaten undefeated fighters. Quality fighters, mind you.

Daniel Jacobs is an overrated, glass jaw bum. He got the one-up on those he beat but was running from Pirog. Yes, Pirog was a KO artist, but it only really took one shot to put Jacobs out. Any of the middleweights (except glass jaw Quillin) would smoke Jacobs, GGG would likely paralyze the dude.

Golovkin's #1 yet can't sell out a venue. Big whoop. I still say either Eubank beats GGG by UD.

Comment

eubank has power, yes, but he posses. he throws a punch and decides to look at himself on a mirror.

If someone shoots back, he will go down.
                    Golovkin shoots back and forth.

I don't see Jr winning this one, in fact, he hits the floor.

Comment

I love eubank but I think he's trolling now. Having said that I think eubanks would test GGG. Possibly be gggg toughest test to date

Comment

Working...
                      X