• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Born X Raised View Post
    Dance for me, boy.
    Hold this Red K first.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Don't stoop to this guy's level. He'll drag you down. People like him thrive on insults.

These mexicoons are having a hard time coping with the fact that they’re not the center of boxing. $3-$5 tickets, thousands of free tickets given away. The evidence is piling up on these taco vendors. But you’re right I shouldn’t stoop to that idiots level

Comment

Originally posted by x23shots View Post
        Mexican logic 101:

Fight does well? = credit the Mexican

Fight does bad? = blame the black guy

Sorry but your shyt logic is debunked,
        https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=838085

$3 tickets in Jose’s hometown Hahahaha . Mexican fan base deez nutz
        I'm not blaming or crediting anyone. You've contradicted yourself by blaming a Mexican for the poor ticket sales in a black guy's hometown and discrediting a Mexican for the success of a different fight in the same metropolitan area. That's some broke bum logic.

Comment

Notice how you’re trying to change the subject so bad LOL. The mythical mexican fan base couldn’t even show up to support Jose Ramirez’ fight in Texas, had to lower the prices to $5 and there were still empty seats everywhere in that arena.

Canelo doesn’t debunk anything I’ve said, he’s only one guy who fights twice a year out of the 10 mexican champions. You gotta bring me someone outside of Canelo, come on Pacho you can do it.
          Lol. Canelo Alvarez needs no introduction. Mexicans run da bidness! And AJ second. And lastly, you guys can’t stand how Eddie Hearn’s persistence for boxing only growing!

Meanwhile Maurice Hooker couldn’t sell cause LDBC crackheads rather spend money on lean and do illegal steaming cause That’s as good as it gets for them. Nah mean!

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
            The lowest I saw them when I was trying to buy tickets was around $80. I think originally they started at $50.
            What was Tank’s sales gate for the Gamboa fight? Again, Ramirez’s gate sales for the $5 seats was $16K. Ramirez did $130K gate sales. this $5 sales ticket doesn’t mean shet other than nose bleed seats. Wait for the Mikey vs Vargas sales gate to flex on the OP

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
              Lol. Canelo Alvarez needs no introduction. Mexicans run da bidness! And AJ second. And lastly, you guys can’t stand how Eddie Hearn’s persistence for boxing only growing!

Meanwhile Maurice Hooker couldn’t sell cause LDBC crackheads rather spend money on lean and do illegal steaming cause That’s as good as it gets for them. Nah mean!
              Mexicans don’t run the business. Sorry to inform you. $5 tickets in Texas, in a unification fight that included a mexican champion... still didn’t sell out... Jose Ramirez tickets cost $3 in his hometown too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
                I'm not blaming or crediting anyone. You've contradicted yourself by blaming a Mexican for the poor ticket sales in a black guy's hometown and discrediting a Mexican for the success of a different fight in the same metropolitan area. That's some broke bum logic.
                There was no contradiction anywhere. The narrative being attacked is the “mexicans run boxing” narrative, this thread clearly proves it wrong. Jose Ramirez a mexican champion, had $5 tickets in a unification fight. $3 tickets in his hometown which puts a dagger into the “mexicans run boxing” narrative. You’re arguing against a straw man by bringing up Maurice Hooker. Also, his hometown fight a success bring discredited? Don’t make me laugh, his garbage live gate in his hometown was $160k, Gervonta had a $400k livegate in his first fight in california against a journey man.

It’s time for you to admit that mexicans boxers aren’t the ticket to the lottery and they don’t have a trick up their sleeve to attract all the fans.

Comment

Another load of garbage with no actual numbers to back yourself up. All that taco grease is rotting your brain Pacho. The claim that black boxers need Mexicans to sell makes no sense when actual Mexicans can’t sell in majority mexican cities. You dumb filthy moron.
                  This ain't a goddamn census. People aren't questioning fight attendees what race they are. If you've ever been to a major fight it's clear to see who the majority of the audience is. All that chicken grease and watermelon must've rotted your brain, Jamal. Whenever there's a big fight in LA, Mexicans tend to show up. For the Wilder-Fury fight at Staples the majority of the crowd was British and Mexican, there was hardly any African Americans. Most Pacquaio fights in Vegas have had majority Mexican attendance. Pacquiao fights in Dallas also had a predominantly Mexican audience. LA and Dallas have a large African American population but they are usually disproportionately outnumbered by Mexicans at big fights. Even in their own hometowns Mosley, Jacobs, and Zab Judah had to be the B-side against fighters of other ethnicities. That's how the stereotype that blacks can't sell came about.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post

all bark no bite. insecure little boys. small d energy. bitterness, jealousy, inferiority complex. that's you guys in the gif btw.

spence > garcia
                    shakur >>>>> dogshyt >>>> maggots inside of dog shyt >>>> hoet gonzalez
                    aj >>>>>> donald trump >>>>>> andy ruiz

#FACTS
                    #truthFACTS

stay mad

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
                      Mexicans don’t run the business. Sorry to inform you. $5 tickets in Texas, in a unification fight that included a mexican champion... still didn’t sell out... Jose Ramirez tickets cost $3 in his hometown too.
                      that's cool. but Mexicans run da bidness!

Comment

Working...
                      X