• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's all this *****e about?

Comment

Fu ck her (or him. Can never tell around here)....what's the problem

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        met this dude at gym, would just always see him there at same time as me. exchanged numbers etc.. started lifting together, went on runs. went to bars together and this dude pulled the hottest chick in the bar went back to her place and we both banged, he got the hotter one. then one day he texts me what i'm doing I say just watching a movie, he comes over. I'm watching the movie in bed he's watching it in my computer chair. awhile into the movie he lies down next to me in bed? then he starts rubbing my dick, dead srs. no ****, but i thought about letting him blow me for a second, but it just felt super weird so i told him sorry man not really down for this you should go. he then said he was super drunk and left. he seemed sober. havent talked to him since. what do?
        Has your account been hijacked or are you trying to commit boxingscene seppuku?
        Last edited by classicbuzzbox; 04-08-2019, 05:46 AM.

Comment

met this dude at gym, would just always see him there at same time as me. exchanged numbers etc.. started lifting together, went on runs. went to bars together and this dude pulled the hottest chick in the bar went back to her place and we both banged, he got the hotter one. then one day he texts me what i'm doing I say just watching a movie, he comes over. I'm watching the movie in bed he's watching it in my computer chair. awhile into the movie he lies down next to me in bed? then he starts rubbing my dick, dead srs. no ****, but i thought about letting him blow me for a second, but it just felt super weird so i told him sorry man not really down for this you should go. he then said he was super drunk and left. he seemed sober. havent talked to him since. what do?
          If you want to resolve your confusion over your sexuality...you need only ask one question. Did you masturbate after he left?

Comment

happens to me ALL time bro im like a gay magnet, just let it inflate your huge ego

my "friend" has been trying to pound my as5 for years lmao im just worried hes gonna try to drug me

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              happens to me ALL time bro im like a gay magnet, just let it inflate your huge ego

my "friend" has been trying to pound my as5 for years lmao im just worried hes gonna try to drug me
              Yeah man as weird as it was I felt good and got a slight chub. Not because I wanted a BJ but because I felt even more alpha than usual

My buddy has since left my gym. I think he fears me now. The movie was good, I watched the dirt on Netflix

Comment

Yeah man as weird as it was I felt good and got a slight chub. Not because I wanted a BJ but because I felt even more alpha than usual

My buddy has since left my gym. I think he fears me now. The movie was good, I watched the dirt on Netflix
                u cant get a chub over being alpha? lmao
                Last edited by AlexKid; 04-08-2019, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X