Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about Klitschko declining a drug test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad was ready to undergo WADA drug testing proceedings with Povetkin. But Povetkin got **** scared and pulled out after running his mouth about random drug testing for a few months. Really pathetic.

Comment

Is this how rumors are started?

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
        Nevermind Manny for a second!

The title is the question, just answer it.
        That's not what i heared, but if he said "**** you i aint taking no test" right from the get go, then i wouldn't have any problems with it.

If he initially said yes but retracted it later giving a thousand excuses then that would make me a bit suspicious.

Comment

already proven cheat once, so he should stop cheating the sport

Comment

Originally posted by maverock View Post
            Wlad was ready to undergo WADA drug testing proceedings with Povetkin. But Povetkin got **** scared and pulled out after running his mouth about random drug testing for a few months. Really pathetic.
            Just goes to show asking for a drug test is becoming a duck
            move nowadays.

Comment

I guess these Gaye f*gs must believe that a lie repeated a thousand times becomes a truth, that's why they keep opening all these threads

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Damn even trolling has become hard for these trolls

He agreed to the test, and the next day Povetkin didnt come to the press conference
                wow, how easy is it to fool some people.... Dude did not agree, he may have said that but I doubt it was legit.
                From what I remember he declined when it was offered, but saw the backlash and got shook.

Comment

atlas came up with the drug test to duck klitchko. atlas knows povetkin ain't ready for klit.

Comment

When have either one of them declined a drug test? Where is your proof?

Comment

Working...
                    X