Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It really toots my horn that Israel is bombing the **** out of Hamas strongholds.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on, Israel are being pretty heavy handed once again. They claim precision missiles and attacks, yet numerous civilians, women and children are winding up dead.

Sorry, but their heavy handed.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
      Come on, Israel are being pretty heavy handed once again. They claim precision missiles and attacks, yet numerous civilians, women and children are winding up dead.

Sorry, but their heavy handed.
      And Hamas is actually targeting Israeli women and children on purprose.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
        And Hamas is actually targeting Israeli women and children on purprose.
        How many people have been killed in Israel then? Much much much lower, than the amount of innocent victims on the other side.

Two wrongs don't make a right. I'm not saying either side is right or wrong, but Israel are not being precise or accurate with their attacks. This makes them look bad, claiming to only be aiming for precise buildings or safe area's, whilst scores of innocents are somehow winding up dead.

Comment

They want to let Hamas know that they mean business.

I approve this bombing!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
            How many people have been killed in Israel then? Much much much lower, than the amount of innocent victims on the other side.

Two wrongs don't make a right. I'm not saying either side is right or wrong, but Israel are not being precise or accurate with their attacks. This makes them look bad, claiming to only be aiming for precise buildings or safe area's, whilst scores of innocents are somehow winding up dead.
            At least they're trying to target the Hamas military and Hamas buildings (they're given fair warning like the university). Can't avoid the collateral damage.

I think God should just blow a hole in the entire Middle East.

Comment

The death toll on the Isreali side is in the single digits, its reaching the thousand mark on the Palestinian side, the difference in numbers is phenominal. Once again Isreal may be protecting themselvees from Hamas, but they are ****ing crazy and using excess force. The Isreali's are known to use tanks as weapons against school boys throwing rocks at them......and thats a ***** move IMO. Hey I dont give two ****s about Isreal or Palestine or the Middle East in general, but can't these stupid ****s just share their land and recognize each other.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
                At least they're trying to target the Hamas military and Hamas buildings (they're given fair warning like the university). Can't avoid the collateral damage.

I think God should just blow a hole in the entire Middle East.
                Your a disgrace, you really are.

Don't say your kidding either because your not. You've said some awful stuff on Muslims before, especially immigration in the UK.

The attitude you have to some is exactly what fuels a lack of understanding, tolerance and diplomacy - thus war. Real clever huh? Your the anti of all of those things.

Your hatred and intolerance stinks, I pity you.
                Last edited by Kris Silver; 12-29-2008, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Hasn't Israel been in the wrong by illegally occupying Palestinian land by force without providing compensation?

Or am I wrong?

Comment

I pray for peace. It seems the middle east has had so little of it.

As for the precision bombing. I know it is the new pc way to fight, but I do not approve. War is a horrible thing. You need the death and destruction to keep that fresh in people's minds. I don't think war should ever be clean and tidy...

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                      Hasn't Israel been in the wrong by illegally occupying Palestinian land by force without providing compensation?

Or am I wrong?
                      Israel has given back a lot of land it took during war time and they were prepared to give back more. But every time it seems a peace settlement is near some radical Palistinian group starts up the violence again.

I don't remember the USA giving back any of the land we took from Mexico after defeating them. Israel has the right to make whatever laws they deem necessary to protect their citizens....

Comment

Working...
                      X