No announcement yet.

Official Corrido Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    didn't Nacho get one of the Beltranes wives but he released her saying he doesn't hurt families?

how many sons have the Beltranes killed? They're behind Nacho's, M1's and even Chapo's sons deaths aren't they?
    also el cachorros death was made by Beltran Leyva men some dude they called el puma was behind it, the actual target was Ivan chapito Guzman, they mistake there vehicles chapito drove a white lambo while cachorro had a white ferrari

thats at least 4 jrs they killed n they might of had some to do with Arellano Felix kidnapping Mayo Zambadas nieces out there in Baja Califas

heres Hector Beltrans wife being released by Nacho

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
      also el cachorros death was made by Beltran Leyva men some dude they called el puma was behind it, the actual target was Ivan chapito Guzman, they mistake there vehicles chapito drove a white lambo while cachorro had a white ferrari

thats at least 4 jrs they killed n they might of had some to do with Arellano Felix kidnapping Mayo Zambadas nieces out there in Baja Califas

heres Hector Beltrans wife being released by Nacho

damn, Nacho was a gee. Specially after they killed his son.

Who killed Edgar Guzman? i've heard it was Los Bertan Leyva, the Military by mistake and even El Macho Prieto by mistake..

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        damn, Nacho was a gee. Specially after they killed his son.

Who killed Edgar Guzman? i've heard it was Los Bertan Leyva, the Military by mistake and even El Macho Prieto by mistake..

idk, i would say the Beltran Leyva had to do some with it, but the say the hit was for some dude Arturo Meza from Vicente Zambada, Edgar was warned not to hang out with that guy n was killed by mistake, supposedly thats why Vicentillo gave himself up to the DEA

i think it was Beltran Leyva they are known for doing stuff like this n it was right after El Moc**** was captured

lol at Alfredito Beltran Guzman dude is stuck in the middle

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• this girl....yeah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa2Y2...tailpage#t=48s

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 07-06-2013, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• whats his IG?

Comment

Working...
                      X