Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why MARIJUANA WAS MADE ILLEGAL in the first place

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Smoke Weed Everyday Legal or Illegal, **** It!

Comment

Marijuana was banned because it is a bad drug which will make people addicts and keep them down in life. It is a gateway drug and causes you to gain weight and to forget stuff. It also makes you happy for a little bit, but then your problems come back. It makes you fat. Say no to pot and other drugs that make you happy.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        and if your connect is gone or dried up? you go out there risking felonies just so you can smoke?

it matters.
        rule number one about having one connect is never have only one connect there was a back up connect and a third string connect.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
            Marijuana was banned because it is a bad drug which will make people addicts and keep them down in life. It is a gateway drug and causes you to gain weight and to forget stuff. It also makes you happy for a little bit, but then your problems come back. It makes you fat. Say no to pot and other drugs that make you happy.
            lol, you sound like the propaganda movies we used to watch in elementary school. educate yourself about the subject will ya ............Rockin'

Comment

It is legal in my house, just not outside of it.

Comment

Legalizing marijuana will do more harm than good in the long term. Prolonged use of marijuana kills brain cells and creates a bunch of brain dead dopes. Now that it would be legal it would encourage that many more people to smoke. Not like it is difficult to get marijuana now when it is quote on quote illegal.
                Last edited by Enayze; 11-20-2012, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Why I stopped smoking weed....

The shi.t I smoked in the 90's and 80's was nothing compared to the shi.t you fukers are smoking today. Last time I got high was about 14 years ago and I started to get so paranoid and nervous, I never smoked again.

Weed isn't supposed to be 18 different colors, I'm used to that 3rd hole, ghetto ass dirt weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Why I stopped smoking weed....

The shi.t I smoked in the 90's and 80's was nothing compared to the shi.t you fukers are smoking today. Last time I got high was about 14 years ago and I started to get so paranoid and nervous, I never smoked again.

Weed isn't supposed to be 18 different colors, I'm used to that 3rd hole, ghetto ass dirt weed.
                    Thats real. The reggie they're sellin nowadays we were callin kind bud 10-12 years ago. If a zip as 6 seeds, thats not regular kill to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                      Let's be real here for a second, weed isn't GOOD for you like some want to think. It also isn't what you said it is. The biggest gateway drug is alcohol but you don't see states or the govt wanting to ban that and for good reason.

They are making too much money off of it so it's not even on the table. Weed does make you lazy, it isn't good for your lungs and more than anything makes you procrastinate about the important things in life.

Just like anything else though, it's ok in moderation. I drink once in a while and that doesn't make me an alcoholic. Same with someone who wants to come home and smoke a joint to relax from a hard days work, nothing wrong with that.

Most important thing is moderation and educating one's self about what it really is and what it does.

Comment

Working...
                      X