No announcement yet.

The earthquake enthusiast lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The earthquake enthusiast lang

Ever since the big one, I grew to like earthquakes a lot. The aftershocks kept up for months and months.

There was also an earthquake last night, and one last week too. Fun.

Earthquake in Italy
    (read more)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...died-week.html

Comment

Well, I don't like people dying.

But, I enjoy earthquakes. Except, I get scared that there could be another nuclear power plant melting down or something.

Pertinent info though.

Comment

Just had a tremor come through and shake my house. I don't know why, I was actually quite startled by it.

Comment

.....a mi me gustan los temblores

Comment

living in SoCal for more than 25years, i've gotten used to them...from the small ones to the big ones

when i feel it coming on, they still catch my attention...they dont really bother me but i do wait for that sp1ke when all hell breaks loose...like the Northridge quake back in 93...if no sp1ke, i can ride it out and keep doing what im doing

Comment

I've lived in So Cal my whole life that now they don't even scare me.

I keep doing whatever it is I'm doing.

Comment

I'm shaky on my stance regarding earthquake enthusiasm.

Comment

Earthquakes and human can co-exist. Earthquakes have to stop killing us though.

Is there an actual fault line that can cause an earthquake that the whole world would feel?

Comment

I was actually KTFO during the earthquake when the A's and Giant's were playing in the World Series. Was playing hand egg at the school I went to elementary at. Snot bubbles and all.

My cousin Mike woke me up. "Hey. Fag face. A earthquake happened, and we got to go to grandma's to watch the baseball game."

Good times.

Comment

Working...
                    X