Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather and 50 cent working on a reality show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody remember that reality show with Mayweather Sr. and boxers living in his house? I remember there was a trailer on youtube but I don't remember seeing it picked up by a network. Anybody know what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      Jackson has established himself in a variety of fields. In November 2003, he signed a five-year deal with Reebok to distribute a "G-Unit Sneakers" line as part of his G-Unit Clothing Company.

He provided the voice-over as the protagonist in the video game 50 Cent: Bulletproof, which was released for PlayStation 2, Xbox, and the PlayStation Portable. Its sequel, 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, was released in early 2009.

He worked with Glacéau to create a vitamin water drink called Formula 50. In 2007, Coca-Cola purchased Glacéau for US$4.1 billion. Forbes estimated Jackson, who owns a stake in the company, earned $100 million from the deal after taxes

He has teamed up with Right Guard to launch a body spray called Pure 50 RGX Body Spray and a condom line called Magic Stick Condoms, in which he planned to donate part of the proceeds to HIV awareness.

Jackson has signed a multi-year deal with Steiner Sports to sell his memorabilia.

In 2005, Jackson made a cameo appearance on The Simpsons episode "Pranksta Rap", in which he makes light of his legal troubles. The same year, he starred alongside Terrence Howard in the semi-autobiographical film Get Rich or Die Tryin'. He starred in the 2006 film Home of the Brave, as a soldier returning home from the Iraq War, traumatized after killing an Iraqi woman.

On January 4, 2007, Jackson launched his G-Unit Books imprint at the Time Warner Building. He also co-wrote The Ski Mask Way, a novel about a small-time drug dealer who attempts to rob his employers, which is to be turned into a film. Jackson said he read Robert Greene's The 33 Strategies of War and worked with the author on a book titled The 50th Law, an urban take on The 48 Laws of Power. In May 2008, Jackson met billionaire Patrice Motsepe to forge a joint venture selling 50 Cent-branded platinum.

In 2008, Jackson started a reality television show on MTV titled 50 Cent: The Money and the Power; the winning contestant, Ryan Mayberry, won a $100,000 investment from Jackson.

On September 8, 2009, he published his book The 50th Law.

In 2010, Jackson's film company Cheetah Vision landed $200 million in funding.

In July 2011, 50 Cent revealed his initiative to provide food for millions of people in Africa by 2016. 50 Cent teamed up with Pure Growth Partners to launch a charitable energy drink called Street King that will help aid in combating world hunger. For every purchase of Street King, a portion of the sales will go to providing a daily meal to an underprivileged child around the world. The partnership coincides with Fiddy’s mission statement of feeding a billion people in Africa over the next five years: “50 Cent and I share a common vision: To address the world’s problems through smart and sustainable business models,” said Chris Clark, the founder and CEO of Pure Growth Partners. “With the rampant starvation in Africa and hunger afflicting children worldwide, we need socially responsible businesses that affect real change now more than ever.” Similarly, Jackson stated: "I’m inspired by Clarke’s vision and innovative approaches to tackling serious issues. It’s our mission with Street King to really change children’s lives around the world."

Jackson founded SMS Audio, selling headphones with the name Street by 50. He has pledged to donate a portion of the sales to charity.

In 2012 50 Cent signed a deal with Smarter Comics to produce his first graphic novel. The novel is a semi-autobiographical story about how people can obtain the life style of 50. The book is available online and through Amazon.

and thats not even the half
      its funny cause 50 dont care about world hunger, a portion of the sales will go to it, the rest to his pocket, thats his way of trying to get more sales and more profit for his greedy ass

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        Jackson has established himself in a variety of fields. In November 2003, he signed a five-year deal with Reebok to distribute a "G-Unit Sneakers" line as part of his G-Unit Clothing Company.

He provided the voice-over as the protagonist in the video game 50 Cent: Bulletproof, which was released for PlayStation 2, Xbox, and the PlayStation Portable. Its sequel, 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, was released in early 2009.

He worked with Glacéau to create a vitamin water drink called Formula 50. In 2007, Coca-Cola purchased Glacéau for US$4.1 billion. Forbes estimated Jackson, who owns a stake in the company, earned $100 million from the deal after taxes

He has teamed up with Right Guard to launch a body spray called Pure 50 RGX Body Spray and a condom line called Magic Stick Condoms, in which he planned to donate part of the proceeds to HIV awareness.

Jackson has signed a multi-year deal with Steiner Sports to sell his memorabilia.

In 2005, Jackson made a cameo appearance on The Simpsons episode "Pranksta Rap", in which he makes light of his legal troubles. The same year, he starred alongside Terrence Howard in the semi-autobiographical film Get Rich or Die Tryin'. He starred in the 2006 film Home of the Brave, as a soldier returning home from the Iraq War, traumatized after killing an Iraqi woman.

On January 4, 2007, Jackson launched his G-Unit Books imprint at the Time Warner Building. He also co-wrote The Ski Mask Way, a novel about a small-time drug dealer who attempts to rob his employers, which is to be turned into a film. Jackson said he read Robert Greene's The 33 Strategies of War and worked with the author on a book titled The 50th Law, an urban take on The 48 Laws of Power. In May 2008, Jackson met billionaire Patrice Motsepe to forge a joint venture selling 50 Cent-branded platinum.

In 2008, Jackson started a reality television show on MTV titled 50 Cent: The Money and the Power; the winning contestant, Ryan Mayberry, won a $100,000 investment from Jackson.

On September 8, 2009, he published his book The 50th Law.

In 2010, Jackson's film company Cheetah Vision landed $200 million in funding.

In July 2011, 50 Cent revealed his initiative to provide food for millions of people in Africa by 2016. 50 Cent teamed up with Pure Growth Partners to launch a charitable energy drink called Street King that will help aid in combating world hunger. For every purchase of Street King, a portion of the sales will go to providing a daily meal to an underprivileged child around the world. The partnership coincides with Fiddy’s mission statement of feeding a billion people in Africa over the next five years: “50 Cent and I share a common vision: To address the world’s problems through smart and sustainable business models,” said Chris Clark, the founder and CEO of Pure Growth Partners. “With the rampant starvation in Africa and hunger afflicting children worldwide, we need socially responsible businesses that affect real change now more than ever.” Similarly, Jackson stated: "I’m inspired by Clarke’s vision and innovative approaches to tackling serious issues. It’s our mission with Street King to really change children’s lives around the world."

Jackson founded SMS Audio, selling headphones with the name Street by 50. He has pledged to donate a portion of the sales to charity.

In 2012 50 Cent signed a deal with Smarter Comics to produce his first graphic novel. The novel is a semi-autobiographical story about how people can obtain the life style of 50. The book is available online and through Amazon.

and thats not even the half
        In TWO THOUSAND AND THREE!!!! Thats a long time ago, he isnt hot anymore bro, you know nothing about 50 cent. His video game was hot. ALONG TIME AGO WHEN IT CAME OUT. Blood in the Sand was a FLOP SOLD 50 THOUSAND COPIES, when video games have a habit of selling 50 million. You dont know anything about 50. Vitamin water was YEARS ago, and he got MORE than 100million. Where is his condoms and body spray today? No one is buying that mess, cuz 50 just isnt hot anymore. Get rich or die trying was HOT in 2005 when it came out, his other films have been flops. Which again, has nothing to do with what I said. His music career is DONE, NO one jams him anymore. His reality show was CANCELLED, and only half of the season aired on tv. They threw the rest of the episodes on Midnight saturday. You know nothing about 50, I been following his career for years. Your looking for things on Wiki and its all dated back to 2005. What has he done recently? Nothing, because his career is a flop. He STARTED trying to get the film contract when he FIRST came out. The deal was SEALED by 2010, and his movie off the company, 'Things Fall Apart' was HORRIBLE and went straight to BET. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pJJl0lT3x4 Street King will be a flop as well, cuz 50 just isnt hot anymore. His free music has no downloads. No one jams him anymore since he fell off. I dont care about what he did in 2004 when he was hot, the dude is washed up now. I will be SHOCKED if he can blow up again, but his career is just over. You copied and pasted some wiki stuff man, who cares. I been following this dude's career, he ruined it with negative energy, beefing with artist, and making horrible music. His Label had to buy 300thousand copies of his Curtis album, so he wouldnt get COMPLETELY embarrassed by Kanye. NO ONE buys his music anymore. He's washed up.

Comment

jus what we needed...a show dedicated to these two f@gs

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            In TWO THOUSAND AND THREE!!!! Thats a long time ago, he isnt hot anymore bro, you know nothing about 50 cent. His video game was hot. ALONG TIME AGO WHEN IT CAME OUT. Blood in the Sand was a FLOP SOLD 50 THOUSAND COPIES, when video games have a habit of selling 50 million. You dont know anything about 50. Vitamin water was YEARS ago, and he got MORE than 100million. Where is his condoms and body spray today? No one is buying that mess, cuz 50 just isnt hot anymore. Get rich or die trying was HOT in 2005 when it came out, his other films have been flops. Which again, has nothing to do with what I said. His music career is DONE, NO one jams him anymore. His reality show was CANCELLED, and only half of the season aired on tv. They threw the rest of the episodes on Midnight saturday. You know nothing about 50, I been following his career for years. Your looking for things on Wiki and its all dated back to 2005. What has he done recently? Nothing, because his career is a flop. He STARTED trying to get the film contract when he FIRST came out. The deal was SEALED by 2010, and his movie off the company, 'Things Fall Apart' was HORRIBLE and went straight to BET. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pJJl0lT3x4 Street King will be a flop as well, cuz 50 just isnt hot anymore. His free music has no downloads. No one jams him anymore since he fell off. I dont care about what he did in 2004 when he was hot, the dude is washed up now. I will be SHOCKED if he can blow up again, but his career is just over. You copied and pasted some wiki stuff man, who cares. I been following this dude's career, he ruined it with negative energy, beefing with artist, and making horrible music. His Label had to buy 300thousand copies of his Curtis album, so he wouldnt get COMPLETELY embarrassed by Kanye. NO ONE buys his music anymore. He's washed up.
            His music career has lessened since his glory days but I just heard fif collab with some new artists on a joint on the radio so he still doing it and catchingg radio rotation. I never was a big fan of his delivery but dude aint washed up he a household name. There gonna be a surge too, people are sick of Kanye, I'd bet Fif would outsell Kanye if they went head to head again.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
              His music career has lessened since his glory days but I just heard fif collab with some new artists on a joint on the radio so he still doing it and catchingg radio rotation. I never was a big fan of his delivery but dude aint washed up he a household name. There gonna be a surge too, people are sick of Kanye, I'd bet Fif would outsell Kanye if they went head to head again.
              Its easy to get play on a feature. Bro 50 will NEVER EVER outsell Kanye. NEVER. Kanye got EVERYONE jamming him. This dude can do a song right now, and its gonna be all over the radio. Mercy, Thearaflu. Man you better GTFO saying 50 gonna rise from the dirt and outsell Kanye, Kanye has already got the streets loyal to him for life, cuz he put out too much good music. Kanye is like Ross and Wayne. They all got solid teams, Pusha T, Meek Mills, Drake and they jam so much, the streets aint gonna EVER turn they backs on them guys Im sorry man.

Comment

I mean if groupies whose claim to fame is fuc*king a pro athlete or a rapper can have their own reality shows , why not these two?

Comment

Its easy to get play on a feature. Bro 50 will NEVER EVER outsell Kanye. NEVER. Kanye got EVERYONE jamming him. This dude can do a song right now, and its gonna be all over the radio. Mercy, Thearaflu. Man you better GTFO saying 50 gonna rise from the dirt and outsell Kanye, Kanye has already got the streets loyal to him for life, cuz he put out too much good music. Kanye is like Ross and Wayne. They all got solid teams, Pusha T, Meek Mills, Drake and they jam so much, the streets aint gonna EVER turn they backs on them guys Im sorry man.
                  People gettin sick of Kanye. All there is to it. Even askin to skip to another station. He was in the process of fallin off before climbin on the back of Jay for watch the throne. All fif has to do is a Watch The Throne type collab album with Em and he'd be on fire again. Or are u sayin Ye's backer Jay, is more infuential than Fif's backer, Em? Then throw Dre in the mix and Fif could definitely smash Ye. Think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                    People gettin sick of Kanye. All there is to it. Even askin to skip to another station. He was in the process of fallin off before climbin on the back of Jay for watch the throne. All fif has to do is a Watch The Throne type collab album with Em and he'd be on fire again. Or are u sayin Ye's backer Jay, is more infuential than Fif's backer, Em? Then throw Dre in the mix and Fif could definitely smash Ye. Think about it.
                    No one's ever getting sick of Kanye bro stop lying. Im not even a fan of his, but this guy has a HUGE loyal fanbase. Its people out there who will hate on him, but its nothing compared to the people who will keep buying his music, and never stop. The reason his fanbase is loyal is cuz he makes that good music. That guy is NEVER going away. He was NOT on the verge of falling before watch the throne, bro his album before that went BONKERS on the sells, he ALWAYS sells bro. The Throne was going to sell, simply because Kanye was APART of the project, as well as Jay. He's not like 50 who is basically DONEZO. Its NOTHING 50 can do to get hot again, but its NOTHING Ye can do to fall off, he just makes music that is WAAAAYY too dope.
                    Last edited by MurkaMan; 08-12-2012, 06:05 PM.

Comment

50 doesnt have any fans, this guy has been washed up in music for the last several yrs. His free music doesnt even have any downloads. LOL His only claims to fame now, is being seen with Floyd on 24'7.
                      Get rich was released in 03, not 05 fool... i can't take u serious. U just a hater when u said that false ish

big 10, 200k on dat piff

lost tapes with drama 500k on datpiff

murder by numbers 100k on datpiff. all within 9 months. his song with alicia and dre bout to be the best rap song on the radio and its going to do his thing. the next album immortal street king this fall

Comment

Working...
                      X