Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner Post Fight Discussion. STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT BRONER! POST HERE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner deserves more threads imo

Comment

• Originally posted by C-los.p View Post
      Has Broner ever been asked if he would like to fight Floyd one day? I wonder what he would say.
      It might be tough for him to beat his idol down like a dog but in a few years he should. I can see him putting a beat down on Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
        It might be tough for him to beat his idol down like a dog but in a few years he should. I can see him putting a beat down on Floyd.
        Lol when Floyd is 40+???

Comment

• Originally posted by C-los.p View Post
          Has Broner ever been asked if he would like to fight Floyd one day? I wonder what he would say.
          I was thinking about this

Comment

• Tell dude to man up and fight 140 and 147 pound guys....let's see what this once in a lifetime fighter is made of.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              what you are trying to say without sounding like an a-hole is broner is being hand fed easy opposition just like berto was. this is true but most people just don't care.
              The kid is only 22 in a frivolous division. Tons of fighters throughout history have been brought up with good match making at an early age. You expect him at 22 to have a hof resume in a division that has no potential hof's?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Tell dude to man up and fight 140 and 147 pound guys....let's see what this once in a lifetime fighter is made of.
                First off he's going to 135, secondly who said he's a once n a lifetime fighter? Thirdly you want a 22 year old prospect to skip 2 weight classes to prove to haters like you what he's made of? Why don't the same rules apply to Martinez when it comes to fighting at 168 or 175?
                Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 07-23-2012, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                  First off he's going to 135, secondly who said he's a once n a lifetime fighter? Thirdly you want a 22 year old prospect to skip 2 weight classes to prove to haters like you what he's made of? Why don't the same rules apply to Martinez when it comes to fighting at 168 or 175?
                  His father said he was a once in a lifetime fighter. He is even too big for 135...rehydrating almost 20 pounds is insane. He should be at 140 right now....and Martinez started fighting at 147...he is already up 2 weight classes and he is 5-10 beating guys that are over 6 feet tall.

If dude wasn't a punk, he wouldn't have as many haters I would imagine. Couple that with the blatant disrespect for the CONTRACT that he signed, he deserves more hate.....if he showed honor, I'd like him more. He wants to act a certain way to make people do one of two things: Like him or hate him....it's marketing (I hope), I chose the latter, you chose the prior...simple difference in choice. You will watch him to win, I'll watch him to lose.....either way he wins right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                    You wasting your time.

Comment

• I like the kid. Atleast Broner unlike Floyd is not acting, Broner is a genuine a hole like a Mayorga or a James Toney.

Comment

Working...
                      X