Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

khan said he would never face manny..whats changed?? is he looking for a payday ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• khan said he would never face manny..whats changed?? is he looking for a payday ??

is he feeling his position is vulnerable at the moment after his performance in the peterson fight and going for the pacman or floyd payday incase he is exposed again and loses???? i like khan btw!!
    Last edited by gaz26; 05-31-2012, 11:56 AM.

Where he say he'd fight him?

Comment

khan did an interview with the telegraph news paper and said after he beats garcia he will move up to the welter weight division and face either manny or floyd with a possible adjustment fight before...looks like he is in a rush to earn a big payday after the blue print on how to give him nightmares was exposed

Comment

You gotta beat the best to be the brst, even if he's ur friend. Id rather see a fighter go after the big fish in deep waters than guppies in the shallows, which Khan/Garcia is.

Comment

Sometimes I don't think Khan thinks before he opens his mouth. I'd take his comments with a grain of salt.

Comment

You can tell in interviews they are not close,i think this might be the precursor to him dumping roach ariza..

Comment

I cant lie though as much as i didnt like Amir Khan early on ( I almost got into a fight with his supporters at the Zab fight in vegas). Dude is kind of a throwback to the old days of fighting anyone. I almost think he didnt get protection as much as other promotional groups usually do to up and comers. You cant name another fighter that is doing what he does and offering his name brand and taking it to other cities. I just wished that he would leave roach and go to a trainer like NAZ who even though this board thinks is overrated could teach him newer things that freddie hasnt taught him yet namely DEFENSE.

Comment

they are friends tho and so are manny and mosely and they spent most of the fight shaking hands and respecting each other too much, was a glorified exhibition match...would be good if the actually fight tho

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
                  I cant lie though as much as i didnt like Amir Khan early on ( I almost got into a fight with his supporters at the Zab fight in vegas). Dude is kind of a throwback to the old days of fighting anyone. I almost think he didnt get protection as much as other promotional groups usually do to up and comers. You cant name another fighter that is doing what he does and offering his name brand and taking it to other cities. I just wished that he would leave roach and go to a trainer like NAZ who even though this board thinks is overrated could teach him newer things that freddie hasnt taught him yet namely DEFENSE.
                  good point. maybe khan would do better if he actually listened to freddie more

Comment

why listen to Freddie when none of his fighters have exhibited any defense? He should hire Joshua Clottey to teach him how to effectively cover up.

Comment

Working...
                    X