No announcement yet.

A question for the WV2 fans only and please vote on the poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for the WV2 fans only and please vote on the poll

Okay, the haters of WV2 can chime in and vote on the poll as well.
    I'm a WV2 fan and I think he gave his heart out in that fight
    0.00%
    I'm a WV2 fan and I think he was more focused on surviving the fight
    0.00%
    I'm not a fan of WV2 but I think he gave it his all
    80.00%
    I'm not a fan of WV2 but he left his b&lls somewhere in Hector Camacho's mouth, haha
    20.00%

I am neither a fan nor a hater, more neutral. Mainly because of how he "represents" himself. I think he gave his all...just too late into the contest. If he had opened up from the get go, I think he would have put Nonaire to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      I am neither a fan nor a hater, more neutral. Mainly because of how he "represents" himself. I think he gave his all...just too late into the contest. If he had opened up from the get go, I think he would have put Nonaire to sleep
      LMAO, it would've been the other way around, buddy. There's a reason why WV2 hardly wanted to engage, even after repeated yelling from his Dad/trainer that he can't win a f**kin' fight by punching one at a time.

If Vasquez would've opened up from the get go, like you think he should've, WV2 would've been KO'd or KD much sooner !! There's a legitimate reason why should the kind of respect he did fighting Donaire. He knew the truth about Donaire, better than you and I, he knew what kind of fighter he was in there with last night !

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
        LMAO, it would've been the other way around, buddy. There's a reason why WV2 hardly wanted to engage, even after repeated yelling from his Dad/trainer that he can't win a f**kin' fight by punching one at a time.

If Vasquez would've opened up from the get go, like you think he should've, WV2 would've been KO'd or KD much sooner !! There's a legitimate reason why should the kind of respect he did fighting Donaire. He knew the truth about Donaire, better than you and I, he knew what kind of fighter he was in there with last night !
        That's purely subjective, but when WV2 started opening up and bringing that right hand in the 5th...the showboating and lame RJJ Jr esque antics stopped. I mean, Donaire looked like he got beat with a sledgehammer, all off of a mean jab. If WV2 would have followed up with those rights that was landing with a hook, Donaire would be dead right now.

But that's my opinion, as always, subjective. I'm interested in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          That's purely subjective, but when WV2 started opening up and bringing that right hand in the 5th...the showboating and lame RJJ Jr esque antics stopped. I mean, Donaire looked like he got beat with a sledgehammer, all off of a mean jab. If WV2 would have followed up with those rights that was landing with a hook, Donaire would be dead right now.

But that's my opinion, as always, subjective. I'm interested in a rematch.
          Donaire looked like he got hit a lot and it was only the jab that was doing the damage to the eye.

Comment

Working...
          X