No announcement yet.

Post your thoughts and words to Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    You have solidified your all time great ranking Juan, and real boxing fans know that you have shown to be Pacquiao's superior in three fights. You have contributed tremendously to boxing, and it's a shame that the corruption in boxing cannot let you enjoy your biggest victory, but rest assured that real boxing fans celebrate with you. You're a great boxing technician and have the heart of a ferocious lion, a warrior who refuses to quit and never takes his eyes off the prize. Not only one of Mexico's finest boxers, but one of the best fighters of this era. WAR MARUEZ!!!
    Marquez!
    Marquez!
    Marquez!

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Dear Juan

*****s appear to think you are in fact Floyd Mayweather and that he beat Manny Pacquiao on Saturday night, not you. Please set them straight that you are two different people, two different fighters with two different styles and don't forget to remind them you got into the ring with Pacquiao three times and didn't b1tch about testing while he refuses to do so even once.

Sincerely,

The Weebler II
      LMAO, Nice one.

Comment

don't worry you are still pac's pappi.

Comment

Marquez Brother I think you should file a protest if you can after reviewing the fight with a sober eye Manny only really won 2 rounds clearly You my friend were robbed whats ****ed up its likely cus they want to see the Floyd fight, But whats even more ****ed up, what if Manny decides after this the Floyd fight is a no go? then you were robbed for nothing.

Comment

Juan we all know who really won last night. You boxed absolutely brilliantly. No need to fight Pac again you've already beaten him twice. Well fought champ

Comment

Sorry to hear about the decision.

Congrats on the new son, Juan.

Comment

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."

~Theodore Roosevelt~

Comment

Thats three Major PPV events back to back to back that ended in controversy Boxing is taking a hit in this final quarter

Comment

Take care champ. Real boxing fans know the deal.

Comment

Tbh I never really liked Marquez before, and alot of people loved him and I didn't understand why but after last nights performance he shocked me I never thought he was that talented his timing was amazing, he proved me and alot of other people wrong alot of people doubted him and now he can laugh in there faces. He's earned my respect and he's the champion in my eyes

Comment

Working...
                      X