Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez "Mayweather Is The Best.. I'd Fight Pacquiao At A Catchweight"(Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
    Bingo! ...
    And you know what happens here in NSB, once you call out stuff about a fighter the fanboys will be all over you

Martinez is a great fighter, no doubt, and he knows what he wants and how to get it, but unfortunately he took the low route to contradict himself in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
      And you know what happens here in NSB, once you call out stuff about a fighter the fanboys will be all over you

Martinez is a great fighter, no doubt, and he knows what he wants and how to get it, but unfortunately he took the low route to contradict himself in the process.
      Agreed 110% man..

Martinez is an awesome fighter.. brings it every fight. I always catch/DVR his fights. But the guy is contradicting himself and is not being call out by some on here that usually biittch and cry.. but that's how it works here in NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
        Agreed 110% man..

Martinez is an awesome fighter.. brings it every fight. I always catch/DVR his fights. But the guy is contradicting himself and is not being call out by some on here that usually biittch and cry.. but that's how it works here in NSB.
        it's all about the pac connection
        martinez can contradict himself all he wants but as long as he's calling out pac, them biitches will not complain.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          it's all about the pac connection
          martinez can contradict himself all he wants but as long as he's calling out pac, them biitches will not complain.
          It shows how far Pacquiao has come.. it's a compliment really.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            Sergio has totally contradicted himself about the catchweight part.
            He's a puppet who talks whats whispered to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
              Why does Sergayo duck pirog?
              I know right? And why is Pacquiao is ducking Zaveck? Whats wrong with the so called "best boxers" of today ducking all these fights...

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                I know right? And why is Pacquiao is ducking Zaveck? Whats wrong with the so called "best boxers" of today ducking all these fights...
                if pac fights zaveck he'd be criticsed for it...if sergio fights pirog, he'd be praised for it...see the difrence dum dumb?.....

Comment

Originally posted by empiricix View Post
                  C'mon, Sexy Sergio! Make it at 150 and we have a fight!
                  He hasn't been that low since 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    spare me of your bull****s brainless fag. read the opening post again. he can simply say i'm interested in catchweight but since he relate it to the pac-marg fight which was at 150 then he's implying 150.
                    Sergio mentioned the Pac/Marg fight which was done at 150... so it was implied.

Comment

Sergio has become a cherry picker just like Paul Williams became once he reached the spot light.

Comment

Working...
                      X