No announcement yet.

Pacquaio helps Rodela buy a house

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
    This great, and nice to hear. I'm hoping he can give a lil more to the boxing world and accept the damn random blood tests already.

Comment

This great, and nice to hear. I'm hoping he can give a lil more to the boxing world and accept the damn random blood tests already.

maybe you can give a little more to the boxing world by finding another sport to follow

Comment

Manny has a great heart. I remember seeing something on tv were he was passing out money to poor people in the street. The line was long to.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          maybe you can give a little more to the boxing world by finding another sport to follow
          I must have hit a nerve. I didn't think I would have pulled you away from those congressional hearings.

Comment

I must have hit a nerve. I didn't think I would have pulled you away from those congressional hearings.

i love you floyd

Comment

I still cant understand how the *****s hate Pac...

Pac gives back and helps the people.

While Floyd pokes you in the face...

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                I still cant understand how the *****s hate Pac...

Pac gives back and helps the people.

While Floyd pokes you in the face...
                Floyd likes to poke his facebook friends too.

Oh, and Pac gave Rodela $9,000 as hush money coz Rodela's son caught Pac taking PEDs when they had dinner at his house.

Comment

He should add this to his list of accomplishments good job manny!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    i love you floyd
                    see, that wasn't too hard to admit. But you have a long ways to go before you've left the *******isms behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                      Oh, and Pac gave Rodela $9,000 as hush money coz Rodela's son caught Pac taking PEDs when they had dinner at his house.
                      I figured he did it out of guilt for constantly beating the **** out of Rodela in sparring.

Pacquiao is a good dude any way you slice it. I'm not really a fan of his, but I respect him to the utmost. You have to appreciate such hospitality and selflessness.

Comment

Working...
                      X