Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Zionist media underrate Muslim and Eastern European Boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kinda agree, Im sure HBO would maybe pick up a heavyweight title fight if the champion were different. But the media gives mass credit to Tyson, I dont agree there. Amir Kahn was/is huge is the media so I cant really agree there either.

But its clear how the media deals with the Eastern Euro Klitschkos.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
      Do not ever reply to this seriously. OP is just looking to start another trollfest in here.

PS> If there were ever fighters out there who could possibly be the members of this mystical zionist movement, they would be the Klitschko brothers, who are one third jewish and have business relations with many prominent jews al over europe.
      This is has to be wishful thinking on your part. I have no doubt they have business deals with jews, not like their is much of a choice. But I read as much as I could about them and their is ZERO mention of them being even slightly jewish.

I could be wrong but I doubt it, link some legit info.

Comment

Originally posted by Morales. View Post
        The media never seems to give credit to fighters like Tyson, Klitschkos and Caballero.

Instead we get hypejobs like Salita and Foreman forced upon us. Remember the hype for Foreman Vs Cotto. Salita didnt deserve a title shot at all he had a padded up record and was nothing more than a bum.
        Yeah fighters like Ali, Tyson and Hamed were never hyped by the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
          This is has to be wishful thinking on your part. I have no doubt they have business deals with jews, not like their is much of a choice. But I read as much as I could about them and their is ZERO mention of them being even slightly jewish.

I could be wrong but I doubt it, link some legit info.
          Their grandfather hid the jewish girl during the nazi occupation of Ukraine, which he later married. Her last name was Ethinzon(rough translation of russian to english) and first Polina( although not sure about that one).
          It was not something that was covered too much by western media, but did get coverage in ukrainian press.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom!
            Yes, Ross Greenburg.

And so is the Showtime boss, Ken Hershman (and the Showtime commentators: Bernstein, Albert, and Farhood).

And the ESPN president, George Bodenheimer.

And the Top Rank boss, Bob Arum.

And the Golden Boy CEO, Richard Schaefer.
            Isnt Farhood an Arab name?

Comment

Oh, I get it. He's trying to get banned.

Comment

Looks like jews have all of you brainwashed and controlled like puppets

Comment

Working...
                X