Collapse
No announcement yet.

This... is... HOT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by MARKBNLV; 12-03-2010, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Just came across this surprisingly not bad

Mark, check the post before this one.

lmao!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
        haha great minds think alike,dude had a legit flow,and he was produced by a cat from the pharcyde.

Comment

Comment

lmao.................

Comment

haha great minds think alike,dude had a legit flow,and he was produced by a cat from the pharcyde.
              Yeah, I'll always remember him for 90210 though.

He really isn't too bad, but it's hard take a rapper from Beverly Hills seriously.

Comment

Yeah, I'll always remember him for 90210 though.

He really isn't too bad, but it's hard take a rapper from Beverly Hills seriously.
                Not to mention that was pre eminem blowing up and outside of the beasties and 3rd bass white rappers were thought of as a joke.

Remember the episode where his dork friend blew his brains out because he dogged him out in front of the other kids lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
                  I heard that Megan can suck a bowling ball through a waterhose:*******:. Just saying...........

Comment

Not to mention that was pre eminem blowing up and outside of the beasties and 3rd bass white rappers were thought of as a joke.

Remember the episode where his dork friend blew his brains out because he dogged him out in front of the other kids lol.

I remember that episode vaguely. I was into that show when I was 12. Guilty pleasure of mine, hate to admit though. lol

Even these days, most white rappers still aren't taken seriously.

3rd Bass was tight. They has some funny songs. I remember when they were making fun of Vanilla Ice.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                      I heard that Megan can suck a bowling ball through a waterhose:*******:. Just saying...........
                      I would like to find out if that's true. :bj:

Comment

Working...
                      X