Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Iran and Israel's role's were reversed, would you still feel the same way?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Your mass genocide has failed to materialise.
    typical fool........

you are a blind bigot who fails to realise Israel's genocide of the Palestinian people has been systematic and gradually progressed through the years..

zionist sympathizers such as yourself turn a blind eye to the shocking number of Palestinian deaths which have increased since 1948

http://www.mediamonitors.net/francis1.html

and if the attacks on Gaza a couple years ago by the terrorist State of Israel was not genocide than i must be a ****ing blind son of a *****

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/palestine52.html

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
      you're zionist ass should be shot right away
      There's something ironic about somebody claiming to be against genocide yet advocating the murder of people whose political ideology differs from your own. What a figure of fun you are.

you are a blind bigot who fails to realise Israel's genocide of the Palestinian people has been systematic and gradually progressed through the years..
      No it hasn't, liar.

zionist sympathizers such as yourself turn a blind eye to the shocking number of Palestinian deaths which have increased since 1948
      How many people? The author of the blog you posted neglects to mention this.

and if the attacks on Gaza a couple years ago by the terrorist State of Israel was not genocide than i must be a ****ing blind son of a *****
      It sounds cold to say this but genocide is a numbers game. The stories of individuals displaced or bereaved in a warzone are sad and tragic but do not amount to systematic and thorough extermination. Frankly there is no evidence of this and very little evidence of actual casualties.

I'd go on a bit further and suggest that you personally have absolutely no interest in the wellbeing of palestinians, your motivation in this topic is not to try and save lives.

Comment

The Israeli Ambassador Squealpiggy has entered the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Zestril View Post
          The Israeli Ambassador Squealpiggy has entered the thread.
          I think if you're going to criticize anybody it's better to criticize them for things they are actually doing rather than making **** up.

Comment

There's something ironic about somebody claiming to be against genocide yet advocating the murder of people whose political ideology differs from your own. What a figure of fun you are.
            No it hasn't, liar.

How many people? The author of the blog you posted neglects to mention this.

It sounds cold to say this but genocide is a numbers game. The stories of individuals displaced or bereaved in a warzone are sad and tragic but do not amount to systematic and thorough extermination. Frankly there is no evidence of this and very little evidence of actual casualties.

I'd go on a bit further and suggest that you personally have absolutely no interest in the wellbeing of palestinians, your motivation in this topic is not to try and save lives.
            Part of the problem in figuring out the numbers game is the blackout on Palestinian coverage by the mainstream media.

Here is a detailed article on the Israeli's tactics by the Baltimore Chronicle.
            http://baltimorechronicle.com/2008/112608Lendman.shtml
            And here is a great film by John Pilger on the matter.
            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7429802139093#

Comment

I think if you're going to criticize anybody it's better to criticize them for things they are actually doing rather than making **** up.
              I'm not making **** up exactly, every Israel related thread..... enter you with your back to the wall defence of Israel.

I'm sure you're posting from the embassy.

Comment

Part of the problem in figuring out the numbers game is the blackout on Palestinian coverage by the mainstream media.
                It's a conspiracy and a cover up? That's a surprise...

I'm not making **** up exactly, every Israel related thread..... enter you with your back to the wall defence of Israel.
                I tend to support the truth and a one sided circle-jerk of Jew-bashing is not the truth. Somebody has to provide a counterpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Zestril View Post

I'm sure you're posting from the embassy.
                  I lol'd.

Comment

I tend to support the truth and a one sided circle-jerk of Jew-bashing is not the truth. Somebody has to provide a counterpoint.
                    You don't support the truth.

You support anyone who kills Muslims because you don't like religion.

Muslim religion in particular.

You don't have any problems supporting a murderous regime that is universally condemned for war crimes and human rights violations so long as they kill Muslims.

If the roles were reversed, you would still support Israel to the end.

You should just be honest and admit you hate Muslims.

Comment

How much coverage does the Palestinian side get on the tele?

None.

They don't even cover Iraq all that much anymore. Big occupation of a sovereign country for a war thats been going on for almost 10 years and it hardly gets a mention anymore.

How odd.

Comment

Working...
                      X