No announcement yet.

There's nothing I've experienced that was more beautiful than psychadelics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's nothing I've experienced that was more beautiful than psychadelics

I haven't taken any mind enhancing substances for about 8 months now because my president has effectively halted probably 75% of all substance related activity in my country and I am so painfully sober.

I've been going through some rough times lately and nothing feels right. I was trying to meditate earlier and I had flashbacks of my times with Mushrooms, LSD, and DMT and I felt this wave of immeasurable longing for my older states of mind.

There is nothing more profound and more beautiful than to leave the confines and this cage of your ego and physical body. To no longer be an individual to longer be you and see that you're a part of this eternal whole and the eternal whole is you...

There are states where I've realized that pain, sorrow, regret and even death are all just amalgamations of this dreadful physical world.

I miss so much having all my boundaries be dissolved and just meld into everything that is.. in eternal peace, in eternal stillness and to see that time and change and perspective are all so intricately part of eternity and so similar that they might as well no even be considered separate.

May all those in power who hold us all back in the realms of conciousness and peace be damned forever. Humanity could be so much more than it is now if we weren't so heavily oppressed and controlled.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-27-2016, 01:45 AM.

Duterte is the man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Duterte is the man!!!
      You don't get it man. This physical world that we've perpetuated, where we've cut ourselves off from our soul and the higher states of reality is the hell that we all fear.

Humanity has created its own hell, and we are starving our souls dry.

Comment

I've done a lot, what you say about the ego is true, I feel it's like it kills the ego then such clarity in all thought. I was down in the dumps a while, took a few doses over a few months. And my approach to life was utterly different, these substances certainly can help.
        You almost feel privileged when you are on it, utterly different perspective on life, anything, you feel your 'ascended self' mentally or I get that sense anyway.

But I can see it going wrong with certain individuals, if you're a control freak you may not enjoy they ride, then again the change may do you good.

For me it was for fun to see things with friends, but I started taking it on my own in calm atmospheres, they're the trips where you can attain amazing states of mind. Life is a trip.
        Last edited by RightJab; 08-27-2016, 02:05 AM.

Comment

I wrote this a few days ago in the weed thread, a bit more on psychedelics, it's in relation to weed keep in mind...

In a comfortable setting, with people you trust or on your own I would advise most people to 'step into the other side'. 560ug acid region, you're really going down the rabbit hole, fukin Alice in Wonderland is blatantly about trippin'.

I'm sure in the original or before Disney got it's hands on it she had ate a mushroom, then the story begins...

On your own I find it utterly kills the ego, and when the ego is out of the way, such clarity. The 'I took acid' thread I did several months ago was the last time I had it.
          Don't think i'll be touching hallucinogens for a good several years though.
          But 3 shroom trips/ 20 something acid trips (several of which mass dosages,24 hours + on it) and 3 DMT over 7 years, I've had my fill for one lifetime some would argue anyway.

I would like to touch base with 'the source' lets call it, one day again in the distant future.
          If you smoke weed/hash while on any of them, it really brings out the psychedelic properties of cannabis that people often forget the plant contains, while and after smoking the joint, visuals suddenly ramp up massively.
          I saw my fence spiral into the sky right in front of me and it started breathing, that was some pollen i'd collected off several strains...

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
            I've done a lot, what you say about the ego is true, I feel it's like it kills the ego then such clarity in all thought. I was down in the dumps a while, took a few doses over a few months. And my approach to life was utterly different, these substances certainly can help.

But I can see it going wrong with certain individuals, if you're a control freak you may not enjoy they ride, then again the change may do you good.

For me it was for fun to see things with friends, but I started taking it on my own in calm atmospheres, they're the trips where you can attain amazing states of mind. Life is a trip.
            I think it's because being a control freak is an incorrect way of perceiving life. Whenever I reject the trip or I get scared of where it might take me, that's when things go bad..

But when you let go of all your fears and doubts and desires.. and "trust in the universe" per se.... it is a peace and acceptance so overwhelmingly profound that it can bring you to tears. When you hold that peace in you, then the whole world begins to change and you no longer see a restrictive, judgmental materialistic prison, but a flowering bed of love and creation and beauty.

I can't think of anything more beautiful than to reach this peace, to find your way back to "the source" as you say.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-27-2016, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
              I think it's because being a control freak is an incorrect way of perceiving life. Whenever I reject the trip or I get scared of where it might take me, that's when things go bad..

But when you let go of all these things.. and "trust in the universe" per se.... it is a peace and acceptance so overwhelmingly profound that it can bring you to tears. When you hold that peace in you, then the whole world begins to change and you no longer see a restrictive, judgmental materialistic prison, but a flowering bed of love and creation and beauty.

I can't think of anything more beautiful than to reach this peace, to find your way back to "the source" as you say.
              Yeah, I've cried on acid a few times, once sadness (that trip brought EVERYTHING out of me) but twice happy tears. It all sounds cliché but it's damn cliché because it's true.

I'll definitely be touching base with The Source later in life. I can't really articulate ( at least in this frame of mind) what I mean when I call it the 'source' but I guess if you've had it, in the right setting a deep trip, you probably get what I mean.

Those that know, know. I guess. Had some major revelations on the stuff anyway! Sorted me for the good, another plus is, for me anyway, none of them are addictive. I've no big urge to take any.
              If you apply deep thought when tripping I find it drains the mind, a few times I've been mentally drained by the end of it, 14/15 hour sleep afterwards haha.
              LSD in particular, certainly opens doors in the brain, and it destroys that damn ego, whether you've a large one or not, it must be removed for that sparkly feeling of clarity. Mans ego has indeed made the world what it is to day, or played a huge part....

Comment

I've always wanted to try shrooms. I heard if you try it in the desert/wilderness you get some sort of epiphany or something. Probanly just a myth

Comment

You sound ****ing high right now, dude

Comment

I dropped acid at a Grateful Dead concert in 1971. I thought they were great, incredible musicians and singers.

Then I listened to a couple of their albums in an unaltered state. Stopped taking acid that day.

Comment

Working...
                    X