Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Scott Tells Glazkov: I'm From Philly, I Won't Quit Like Tor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Scott Tells Glazkov: I'm From Philly, I Won't Quit Like Tor!

If Malik Scott is as confident and entertaining in the ring Saturday night as he was during a news conference Thursday, his heavyweight fight against Vyacheslav Glazkov might be better theater than most expect.

Philadelphia’s Scott (35-0, 12 KOs) has developed a deserved reputation for pounding out mostly dull decision wins against average opposition during his 12-year pro career. Scott spoke, though, as if he is highly motivated to prove that he, not the well-regarded Glazkov (14-0, 10 KOs), is the ‘A’ side of their 10-round fight in Huntington, N.Y.

[Click Here To Read More]

my man!!!! ....give'em hell big man!!

Comment

War scott!!!!

Comment

This is going to be a barn burner - Glazkov is similar to Vassily Jurov(before James Toney got to his azz) Malik Scott is very good, just has not been really tested, but who knows his comp probably wasn't good enough to test him? this is what the heavyweight division should be about - I cannot wait, we have good fights tonight on espn / shotime, then 2morrow on NBC / showtime -

Comment

Malik Scott has the ability to soundly out box Glazkov for the whole fight. He has fast hands, pretty quick for a heavyweight as far as feet, and a solid jab. He can jab his way to a decision.

But it remains to be seen if he can do that against quality opposition. Glazkov is the first good/pretty good fighter he's faced.

Should be interesting. I've said time and time again that Malik Scott is the best American heavyweight and one of the most "skilled" heavyweights around.

Comment

War Vyacheslav!

Comment

Working...
            X