Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Rockin allowed to be flamed in the lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
    Snitch..........
    Says the biggest crying snitch on the forum

Well no wonder ur getting banned every second day..ur a troll

Comment

Larry thinks he's street, threatens to murder people, says he'll meet people from this forum for a fight... then cries when someone gets flamed on.

Never came across a faker person on this forum, then Larry. Bet he's never been in a fight in his life, the dude is nothing but a loser who sits at home allday on his computer thinking he's a gangster.

Snitches get stitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Larry thinks he's street, threatens to murder people, says he'll meet people from this forum for a fight... then cries when someone gets flamed on.

Never came across a faker person on this forum, then Larry. Bet he's never been in a fight in his life, the dude is nothing but a loser who sits at home allday on his computer thinking he's a gangster.

Snitches get stitches.
        look here you lil b1tch i aint even talking to you,told you id love nothing more than to beat the dog **** out of yo sissy ass,ive seen you pictures you look like a fucking ****,id never lose to a clown like you.anytime anywhere son you can get it

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          look here you lil b1tch i aint even talking to you,told you id love nothing more than to beat the dog **** out of yo sissy ass,ive seen you pictures you look like a fucking ****,id never lose to a clown like you.anytime anywhere son you can get it

Comment

Man im sick of the clowns on here hiding behind their computers talking **** they'd never say to anyone face to face,yea you are big and bad when you are miles away but how tough are you in real life?

Comment

Comment

report me all you want idont care im leaving the internet anyway fuck it..im to real for this ****

Comment

report me all you want idont care im leaving the internet anyway fuck it..im to real for this ****
                  buh bye!

Comment

Let me get your points

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                      As many have pointed out, Rockin' actually seems to enjoy the attention. Why else would he allow himself to be blatantly baited over and over?
                      Manny was wrong. These guys are idiots yes, but with so much slander being put out there about me (they posted up my name, address, phone, etc.) I just feel that I should be able defend my honor as a fighter. Most of these guys wouldn't have lasted a day in my shoes with where I was walking, a good few would have probably cried.

Like Larry, I don't see why I should be allowed to be to a witch in their witchhunts. A frickin' mod is even in on a great deal of the attempted abuse. It just gets boring but these feeble minded people still get a kick out of it I guess............Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X