Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanes beat Trout 3x's, Berto and Bradley & Lara is a threat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara knocks Vanes out

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
      I know Vanes hasnt fought anyone professionally worth a lick but he had a stellar amateur career. Although he had 10 defeats, he avenged all of his losses except for 1 I believe
      You still on the amateur talk? Good amateur background is good but doesn't mean you will be a great professional fighter. Vanes hasn't showed anything special in his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
        watch the sparring video of him sparring chavex... vanes is a lot more easily hit with a right hook because vanes always keeps his right up very high and his left down to couter with left uppercuts and check hooks. mark my words, laras straight left will be non existent in this fight
        I'm with you bro. I don't blame people for picking Lara to win because, based on their previous opponents and performances, statistically it would make sense to pick him.

However, I personally know how hungry and confident Vanes is. I know the skills Vanes has, that he HAS YET TO SHOW. Listen to Ronnie Shields Interview on youtube, NOT ONCE DOES HE SAY LARA WILL WIN, HE AVOIDS IT. All he says is, it's going to be a very very tough fight. He says how he doesnt know how to prepare Lara cuz he has no idea what Vanes will bring that night. Then he starts off the interview saying, "the fight means a hell a lot more to my fighter than it does to me", which is just a weird comment to make all together. You could tell Ronnie is not soo sure of his fighters chances and thats coming from Vanes' X-Coach who knows what Vanes is capable of that most viewers don't because of his prior performances.

It will be very easy to beat Lara and avoid that left hand. Any real boxing fan knows that, AGAINST A LEFTY, YOU GOT TO ALWAYS BE MOVING TO THE LEFT and that makes it awfully difficult for the lefty to land his left straights as it causes him to be off balance when he's aiming right. If Vanes moves left all night long, keeps his right hand up really high, I see him popping Lara all day with really bautiful, accurate, and powerful shots. Lara cannot stand pressure, Vanes will attack that body like crazy and we all know Lara doesn't like that. Lara has not fought anyone nearrrrrr the speed and skill Vanes has, he won't see a lot of those punches coming. He won't be able to land that left as much as he did against Paul Williams, who couldnt have fought that fight any dumberrrr. Pwill coach should be fired, no fighter/coach should be able to get hit flush with the same exact punch for 12 rounds without adjusting. And even if Lara lands a few, ppl over-estimate his power. He couldnt knock out Hernandez, Pwill, Molina and I dont recall him even buckling them. Vanes has been down before yes, but they have not hurt him. Both KD have been flush knockdowns that did not hurt him.

Vanes in my opinion, based on his hunger, confidence, skills (that ppl havent completely seen), his speed, accuracy, and Lara's lack of power, will win this fight and he will look great doing it! Can't wait for Nov. 10th, Greg no point in arguing cuz ppl dont know what we know and I dont blame them for picking Lara. Just makes the Victory that much sweeter. MAkes the odds that much better, I will be putting a lot of money on Vanes and without any hesitation. Ill see you on boxing scene on Nov. 11th after V kills Lara, don't waste your time now.

Comment

This fight is pointless. The winner of this fight will fight K-9 and beat him.

Canelo will fight Jessie Vargas.

Comment

Vanes does have boxing Skills

I am sure Lara is not taking him lightly...how ever things are different without Head Gear and having to go 10-12 Rounds, I think Lara can hurt Vanes

Comment

Originally posted by tiko123 View Post
              I'm with you bro. I don't blame people for picking Lara to win because, based on their previous opponents and performances, statistically it would make sense to pick him.

However, I personally know how hungry and confident Vanes is. I know the skills Vanes has, that he HAS YET TO SHOW. Listen to Ronnie Shields Interview on youtube, NOT ONCE DOES HE SAY LARA WILL WIN, HE AVOIDS IT. All he says is, it's going to be a very very tough fight. He says how he doesnt know how to prepare Lara cuz he has no idea what Vanes will bring that night. Then he starts off the interview saying, "the fight means a hell a lot more to my fighter than it does to me", which is just a weird comment to make all together. You could tell Ronnie is not soo sure of his fighters chances and thats coming from Vanes' X-Coach who knows what Vanes is capable of that most viewers don't because of his prior performances.

It will be very easy to beat Lara and avoid that left hand. Any real boxing fan knows that, AGAINST A LEFTY, YOU GOT TO ALWAYS BE MOVING TO THE LEFT and that makes it awfully difficult for the lefty to land his left straights as it causes him to be off balance when he's aiming right. If Vanes moves left all night long, keeps his right hand up really high, I see him popping Lara all day with really bautiful, accurate, and powerful shots. Lara cannot stand pressure, Vanes will attack that body like crazy and we all know Lara doesn't like that. Lara has not fought anyone nearrrrrr the speed and skill Vanes has, he won't see a lot of those punches coming. He won't be able to land that left as much as he did against Paul Williams, who couldnt have fought that fight any dumberrrr. Pwill coach should be fired, no fighter/coach should be able to get hit flush with the same exact punch for 12 rounds without adjusting. And even if Lara lands a few, ppl over-estimate his power. He couldnt knock out Hernandez, Pwill, Molina and I dont recall him even buckling them. Vanes has been down before yes, but they have not hurt him. Both KD have been flush knockdowns that did not hurt him.

Vanes in my opinion, based on his hunger, confidence, skills (that ppl havent completely seen), his speed, accuracy, and Lara's lack of power, will win this fight and he will look great doing it! Can't wait for Nov. 10th, Greg no point in arguing cuz ppl dont know what we know and I dont blame them for picking Lara. Just makes the Victory that much sweeter. MAkes the odds that much better, I will be putting a lot of money on Vanes and without any hesitation. Ill see you on boxing scene on Nov. 11th after V kills Lara, don't waste your time now.
              if this post doesnt change some minds on who is going to win then nothing will!!! great post my man!! Cant wait to bump this thread come november 11th

Comment

Working...
              X