Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just saw Cotto crack the BS Top 10 P4P list.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just saw Cotto crack the BS Top 10 P4P list.

I did not know the BS P4P rankings had been updated. It was a surprise to see Cotto there because I had seen him on the "honorable mention" category for months. I had Cotto lower tier top 10 myself, not based on his 154 pound resume alone, but taking other factors in consideration (skills).

Anyway, if there was a thread regarding this updated list I must have missed it. What are your thoughts on this new list?

I don't think Cotto could make it into the top 10 in place of Dawson, lower half of the table.

Comment

@ Cotto being p4p

Comment

He might be their by attrition, same way they had him #1 at JrWW. Not done that much lately to be rank that highly

Comment

Good Job Boxingscene! as they say real recognize real!! Best Boxing website in the world! Respect!!

Comment

BS rankings are crap most of the time. This further proves that I'm right.

Getting into the P4P for LOSING and fighting a low tier top guy in the division just doesn't cut if for me.

He's just there cause of the name.

Comment

You do know BS is for Bullsh-t right?

It's Bullsh-t's Top 10 P4P rankings.

Manny Pacquiao #1 for a long time, even after controversially winning against Marquez, and controversially losing against Bradley, the guy stays untouched. Ward had to stop Dawson to finally get Pacquiao out of there.

Kessler, Bika, Abraham, Froch > Clottey, Margarito[2011 version], Mosley[2011], De La Hoya. Ward should have been above Pacquiao since one year ago.

Abner Mares should be in the top 20 P4P before Moreno.

Comment

The ESPN a joke too they have Cotto over Froch

Carl Froch 6-2

Jean Pascal
                Jermain Taylor
                Andre Dirrell
                Mikkel Kessler
                Arthur Abraham
                Glen Johnson
                Andre Ward
                Lucian Bute

but he not in the top 10?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  You do know BS is for Bullsh-t right?

It's Bullsh-t's Top 10 P4P rankings.

Manny Pacquiao #1 for a long time, even after controversially winning against Marquez, and controversially losing against Bradley, the guy stays untouched. Ward had to stop Dawson to finally get Pacquiao out of there.

Kessler, Bika, Abraham, Froch > Clottey, Margarito[2011 version], Mosley[2011], De La Hoya. Ward should have been above Pacquiao since one year ago.

Abner Mares should be in the top 20 P4P before Moreno.
                  Well, it's Boxingscene but you can think whatever you want to think.

Comment

Cotto doesn't belong there, but like I've said in the other ridiculous thread... it's all opinion anyhow.

Comment

Working...
                    X