No announcement yet.

HOLY CRAP, vitali better stay away from haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    lfc19****** is the biggest Haye troll in the world. Before the fight with Wlad he was sprouting some crazy stuff how Haye would murder him and kill him and bla bla.

I guess you still on the cool aid ***** boy
    Kool aid..it's spelled kool aid

Comment

Breaking News from Germany: Vitali wants Haye and Boente has pissed his pants.

Comment

Haye knocking him out!!

Comment

Haye showed us how you dispose of Chisora

Comment

Boente doesnt want Haye to fight Vitali cuz he will lose one of his cash cows and then risk his other cash cow

Comment

I knew haye might stop him, if he can stop ruiz, he can stop the chisoras of this world.
              People just underestmate haye on his last performance against Wlad.

Comment

Wow so he just beat Chisora and now he's the ruler of the HW division? C'mon, styles make fights, and Haye has some advantages (speed and technique) with guys that are about his own size.

Why didn't Haye fight like today against Wladimir? Because Wladimir was taller, with better technique, a great jab to keep him away, and great power.
                Against Vitali it would be a completely different fight, Vitali is tall with some good range, but the main difference from Chisora is that Vitali fights at the distance so unlike today, Haye won't be able to land shots like he did today.

Comment

I do think Vitali has slowed drastically in the last few years, he could have REAL problems with Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    lfc19****** is the biggest Haye troll in the world. Before the fight with Wlad he was sprouting some crazy stuff how Haye would murder him and kill him and bla bla.

I guess you still on the cool aid ***** boy
                    Kook aid kid. Damn what are you doing up so late? So what if I though haye would beat wlad? Vitali struggled vs chisora. He is easy to hit and is old, keep protecting vitali like his manager is kid. Keep pretending haye doesn't exist, vitali better keep ducking.

Comment

nah I like haye but vital I would beat him in a boring ud

Comment

Working...
                      X