No announcement yet.

Have you ever been caught cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Honestly, I've cheated on every single woman I've been in a relationship with, and I don't feel an ounce of guilt.
    One day the guilt you will feel will be worse than you can imagine

And not guilt for the girls you have cheated on, but you will fall in love....think shes the most perfect thing you have ever had... then you will find her cheating, and your heart will literally break in 2

Now this is the point, where your guilt from all your 'cheating' in your past comes back to haunt you...

And it will happen...

Good luck

Comment

Honest question:

Why be in a relationship at all if you are going to still mess around with other people?

It's so selfish. Why allow someone to think you are committed to them if you have no intentions of being committed?

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
        wow bro

aint that somethin? crazy. as immature and stupid as that was, (get ready for the cliche) everything happens for a reason. The Lord can turn your shortcomings into a huge blessing for you in the future.
        Riz that is so true! In the end I think I'm in a better position and I could not have asked for a better fiance than what I have. I'm very happy and satisfied with my partner and would never cheat on her, although there is some flirting with a co-worker her and there but it's not serious flirting. Its that flirting that you both know nothing can happen so you play around a little bit, but it has stopped recently

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        See i honestly dont get that. The girl was basically perfect for you, so why cheat?

I can see if there are big problems but from what i gather there was nothing wrong

I was 23, young, immature, temptation, obviously wasn't in love with my gf or i wouldn't have cheated. I guess you live and you learn.

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
        Great story

Im against cheating completely and hope I will always be strong enough to say no to that ****

But damn, you got caught out in a fkin crazy way, wonder if she did it knowing all along she could watch your every move tho?
        I have no idea man I have never been put in a situation where I felt so stupid, embarrassed, speechless, and ashamed all at the same time lol

Comment

I couldn't cheat. I couldn't get into a relationship and then break my partners heart and destroy them emotionally.

I am a very, very strong willed person. If the most beautiful woman on earth entered the room, I'd admire, smile and then turn away. I know I could do that. Nobody else could ever tell me different.

I've never been in a proper relationship. I fooled around with a girl that was seeing a guy (kind of hypocritical but I was 15 and never really thought about things as much then). We eventually broke away from each other of the nicest terms. I've never seen her since.

I try not to dwell on those memories too much though. I've never really looked at a girl the same since. We had so much in common.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
            Honest question:

Why be in a relationship at all if you are going to still mess around with other people?

It's so selfish. Why allow someone to think you are committed to them if you have no intentions of being committed?
            I think its cos people always have this fear of being alone

They will have a partner, but they always either want more....and if they cant get more, at least they can still go home to someone

Its a very selfish thing..but it exists

And nowadays....Cheating is seen as 'cool'...

People cheat, and their friends laugh and encourage it

Years ago im sure your friends would be fighting u if u tried or even considered to do something like that

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              I think its cos people always have this fear of being alone

They will have a partner, but they always either want more....and if they cant get more, at least they can still go home to someone

Its a very selfish thing..but it exists

And nowadays....Cheating is seen as 'cool'...

People cheat, and their friends laugh and encourage it

Years ago im sure your friends would be fighting u if u tried or even considered to do something like that
              It's unnecessary in my opinion. If you want to sleep around, be single and sleep around. If you want to be in a monogamist relationship then keep your bits in your pants.

I think it's an unattractive quality for a person to have. I have never nor will I ever cheat. If I am unhappy in a relationship, I end it. Why drag something out needlessly.

Comment

It's unnecessary in my opinion. If you want to sleep around, be single and sleep around. If you want to be in a monogamist relationship then keep your bits in your pants.

I think it's an unattractive quality for a person to have. I have never nor will I ever cheat. If I am unhappy in a relationship, I end it. Why drag something out needlessly.
                Yeah but thats wht people with common sense would say

I say the exact same thing

But like i said... people always want someone there, so if things dont go to plan...or if they aint getting anything else..they will always have someone to ring, relax with, a sex partner bla bla

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                  I couldn't cheat. I couldn't get into a relationship and then break my partners heart and destroy them emotionally.

I am a very, very strong willed person. If the most beautiful woman on earth entered the room, I'd admire, smile and then turn away. I know I could do that. Nobody else could ever tell me different.

I've never been in a proper relationship. I fooled around with a girl that was seeing a guy (kind of hypocritical but I was 15 and never really thought about things as much then). We eventually broke away from each other of the nicest terms. I've never seen her since.

I try not to dwell on those memories too much though. I've never really looked at a girl the same since. We had so much in common.
                  Top poster, keep it up

Comment

Good thread. Never cheated; outside of a little harmless flirting, I never felt the need. If you really would go as far as secretly having sex with someone else, you aren't really happy with your current partner.

Comment

Honest question:

Everyone deserves a break from their commitments once in a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X