"Overeem is not a very good fighter" -Chael Sonnen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as he beats the **** out of brock i dont care

Comment

its funny cause in some ways, Overeem is more well rounded than Chael Sonnen.

I really can't stand Overeem and definitely think he is very overated but nonetheless, I am not gonna troll and say the **** Sonnen does lol. Overeem is very good and clearly significantly better [at juicing] then he was as a LHW.

Can you imagine Overeem vs Shogun now?

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
        its funny cause in some ways, Overeem is more well rounded than Chael Sonnen.

I really can't stand Overeem and definitely think he is very overated but nonetheless, I am not gonna troll and say the **** Sonnen does lol. Overeem is very good and clearly significantly better [at juicing] then he was as a LHW.

Can you imagine Overeem vs Shogun now?
        who would have thought that shogun has a win over reem considering their size disparity now?

Comment

"Honestly, I think Brock will win pretty easily," said Mir, in a recent interview with ESPN. "I don't think he's (Overeem) going to get off his back. I'd be very shocked - I'd applaud Overeem if he got off his back."

Comment

I bet he wouldn't say that to Overeem's face..

Comment

I bet he would. Nog...****ed Up....Cro Cop ****ed Up.....all Pride Hw's that came to the UFC ****ed Up.
              and Mir Took em Out.
              Fedor would be Next but he's Hiding in M-1.

Edit- See The Sig.
              Last edited by Blair_Wells#32; 10-29-2011, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Fedor hasn't been a relevant HW since he beat Rogers, only his fanboys think otherwise. Pretty much everyone in the TOP 10 of HW or LHW would destroy him.

Comment

Even when he was a LHW, Reem had better striking and submission skills than Chael does now.

Comment

Working...
                  X