i just want to thank my real fans for all there support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just want to thank my real fans for all there support

... ... ...
    Last edited by Miguel Legazpi; 07-29-2011, 05:31 PM.

Why would anybody waste their time making a fake Charlie Zelenoff account on boxingscene?

Btw it's Zelenoff.

Comment

Is this the real charlie or just a nuthugger,i thought i ran you off a long time ago you no heart bia,come to vegas we can fight ill drop 40 pds and beat the sht out of you on tape.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Is this the real charlie or just a nuthugger,i thought i ran you off a long time ago you no heart bia,come to vegas we can fight ill drop 40 pds and beat the sht out of you on tape.
        No it's fake. A few of these accounts pop up from time to time on various forums. I guess people think its funny to pretend to be Charlie Zelenoff. Too much spare time i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Zelenof View Post
          theres been alot of thread about me lately and i just wanted to thank the fans for everything. i couldnt have done it without you guys.

Can I have your autograph?

Comment

If this is Charlie you need to take your meds son,fck fighting you ill say a prayer for you,even though you have rich parents and all the advantages i feel sorry for you.

Comment

lol, surprised charlie z came back. your name used to spark up fire storms in all of boxing scene.

good luck with that career man. even the haters really love you, otherwise they wouldn't spend time looking at or talking about you.

Comment

hey if its you gayboy whats your mums name and i know where you got those fake titles and check your self in to hospital for help

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  lol, surprised charlie z came back. your name used to spark up fire storms in all of boxing scene.

good luck with that career man. even the haters really love you, otherwise they wouldn't spend time looking at or talking about you.
                  dont encourage him

Comment

I heard Vitor Belfort wants a piece of you big Z.

Comment

Working...
                    X