No announcement yet.

Anyone else tired off...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else tired off...

the BS going on in the heavyweight division?

I'm talking specifically to the old heads on here. This reminds me of the floyd/pac days, when fanboys would argue from a legal/contractual/financial pov on why the fight wasn't getting made. And meanwhile we were shelling on bum ppv's because we thought the "floyd-pac" fight is next. Honestly they can do whatever they want but i'm not paying for sht unless those guys are fighting each other. Soccers been really good this year and if next year is similar i might just start following the sport as a casual fan. my 2c
    Last edited by 01samuelc; 05-19-2019, 04:50 PM.

Until they fight each other, fans should not buy anyone of their fights. All these patience that they are calling for is a way to take out more money from fans pockets. They would do so in the end because some fans are so gullible. You read their post and you can tell. “Lowball offer” “Marinate” “The offer keeps increasing” yeah ok geniuses.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
      the BS going on in the heavyweight division?

I'm talking specifically to the old heads on here. This reminds me of the floyd/pac days, when fanboys would argue from a legal/contractual/financial pov on why the fight wasn't getting made. And meanwhile we were shelling on bum ppv's because we thought the "floyd-pac" fight is next. Honestly they can do whatever they want but i'm not paying for sht unless those guys are fighting each other. Soccers been really good this year and if next year is similar i might just start following the sport as a casual fan. my 2c
      This exactly how I feel, I’m point blank refusing to watch until the top 3 fight each other.
      And all these f***ing fanboys who are either obsessed with AJ or Wilder, so constantly try and discredit the other fighter are just pathetic.

This was a really good weekend of boxing and people should be talking about how good Inoue looked, people should be looking ahead to a great matchup between Taylor and Prograis but instead all I’ve seen is a load of BS about AJ-Wilder which we all know isn’t gonna happen anytime soon.

Comment

That's how EVERYONE feels, which is why Jim Gray said what he did last night. He was speaking for the fans.

Comment

Yep and i'm not paying to watch any of their fights until they fight each other. I completely understand logistically you can't fight top fighters in every fight but i'm tired of the talking now. I'll pay attention again when they're serious about fighting.

I'm a Fury fan but not giving BT Sport my money to watch him barely break a sweat against this German guy.

Not giving Sky my money to watch AJ beat up a fatty. "He's got fast hands", maybe he has but that's all he has. He stands no chance.

Boxing fans need to realise that it's their money that makes the sport function. Stop buying garbage fights. When it starts affecting the pockets of fighters, promoters and networks, they will soon be scrambling to the table to make big fights and more money.

Comment

Working...
          X